22nd - Havant & Waterlooville away 7.45pm

26th - Charlton home 3pm

29th - Ipswich home 7.45pm

30th - Selsey away 7.30pm

August

2nd - Luton away 3pm

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Testimonial likely to be sorted AFTER the cup final....

Still, might make a trip to Lewes and Burgess Hill i think

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I was on the understanding it would be a Premiership club, but maybe it has fallen through

I have very good reason to believe that the Testimonial will end up being the Charlton game, as Pompey have prevaricated so much over whether they'll do it or not that other arrangements have had to be looked into.

I'd say my source on this is about as sound as it gets.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Will probably make the traditional visits to Worthing and Lewes and of course strole round the corner for the Burgess Hill game.

Charlton and Ipswich will be good tests, maybe aranged as part of the loan deals for Richards and Racon?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Hellfire!

19th July Barcelona (a)

22nd July Real Madrid (a)

would have suited my busy timetable better.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
I was on the understanding it would be a Premiership club, but maybe it has fallen through

but there arent any other Saturdays to fit in another game, so maybe he will have a mid-weeker

Ferret assured me that Harry Redknapp had given his word that it would be Portsmouth, hopefully parading the old cup round the pitch beforehand, so what's happened?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Ferret assured me that Harry Redknapp had given his word that it would be Portsmouth, hopefully parading the old cup round the pitch beforehand, so what's happened?

Can't speak for anyone else obviously, but I wouldn't want a loyal player's testimonial ruined by having another team parading a trophy around our pitch (assuming they win it in the first place, of course).

Anyways, as it's highly likely that it won't be Pompey anyways, I guess it's irrelevant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here