Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The politically correct FA cup Final?

Will the FA Cup Final be politically correct?

• Take your politically correct opinions and shove them.

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • The Fa cup final will be politically correct.

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Pork Sword said:
Companys should employ the best person for the job but they are not allowed because of govenment directives. I am a manager at a massive corporate company and have lost count of the amount of foreigners with a basic grasp of English have been employed for no reason other than they are not from England.
So can you advise what the name of this "massive corporate company" is so I can avoid using them since they employ such a manager?

Dandyman

In London village.
coventrygull said:
Ethically that would be very wrong :D

View it as expanding the frontiers of scientific knowledge. ;)

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Franks Wild Years said:
I seem to remember that when Oceanic posted as Terrace Dandy his employment policy was along the lines of standing on a scaffold fantacising about dropping bricks on Asians heads. Aint that right Terrace ?

He would get expelled from the BNP for that :D

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
League1Champions said:
The BNP are not racist :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Labour not?

Proof will come in the next general election.Say goodbye to a labour government for a very long time:wave:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
algie said:
Labour not?

Proof will come in the next general election.Say goodbye to a labour government for a very long time:wave:

Labour are likely to be kicked out at the election, but not because they are racist.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
El Presidente said:
Labour are likely to be kicked out at the election, but not because they are racist.

.. and the BNP will do as badly as they did in the local elections since only fools vote the BNP.

Very funny how our Nazi apologists are now using the word "racist" as a term of abuse.

How "clever" :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
El Presidente said:

Oh i trhink they will.Not to mention other issues.I have alot of contact with the general public and the feeling is that they have had enough of anti English and other issues which i can't be arsed to mention because i've been over it before.I've said all along labour will not get in next time and i'll stand by that

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
algie said:
Oh i trhink they will.Not to mention other issues.I have alot of contact with the general public and the feeling is that they have had enough of anti English and other issues which i can't be arsed to mention because i've been over it before.I've said all along labour will not get in next time and i'll stand by that
You said that for the 2005 election as well.

I predict a hung parliament. And seeing as I got the last round of electoral predictions right, I'll stand by that as well.

:)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
clapham_gull said:

Give me all the smileys you want.When your giving emergency oxygen to people all alround the south i think i know what i'm talking about.Bye leftie:wave:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
algie said:
Give me all the smileys you want.When your giving emergency oxygen to people all alround the south i think i know what i'm talking about.Bye leftie:wave:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :clap: :clap:

What, when you are administering emergency oxygen do you ask them views on immigration..

oohh, my sides are spliltting.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The Large One said:
You said that for the 2005 election as well.

I predict a hung parliament. And seeing as I got the last round of electoral predictions right, I'll stand by that as well.

:)

I wasn't even registered on here in 2005 you dickhead so how would you know:shootself :safeway2:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
clapham_gull said:
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :clap: :clap:

What, when you are administering emergency oxygen do you ask them views on immigration..

oohh, my sides are spliltting.

You stick to keyboards and i'll stick to meeting people.You haven't got a clue.Again, say bye to labour:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here