The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Why do some of brightons so called fans try to get involved in something, such as taking on they tried on Saturday, namely fighting opposing fans, when yet again they run away and give the club a bad name on the firm front.

We see it time and time again, whether it be Orient or Wycombe, seemingly bigging themselves up only to dissolve into the night when other fans of a similar ilk turn up, leaving so called "shirters" to pick up the pieces.

It was the same the other year when fat 'tash and his mates launched an attack on Cardiff from the hotel just down from the ground, of course, knowing that there were loads of the boys in blue to protect them.

A few even went begging to the police to be given a section 60....:laugh:

Are you from Oxford ?

Huple

Unregistered
May 28, 2008
Standish Sanatarium
I've heard of plastic fans but now it seems we have plastic firms - fantasies of agro from the comfort of the armchair. :glare:

If we can keep it all plastic it will be safer when we have a bundle. Or maybe even pillow fights in the high street. I`d want something in green velor if I was cornered but if I was with all the firm maybe corduroy or crushed velvet.

No zips though they can cut you.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Maybe Im too much of a liberal, but if consenting adults want a punch up then who am I or anyone else to stop them, after all boxing is legal? Why dont we let anyone who wants a fight on the pitch at the end of the game and the rest of us can go home and leave them to it. Would save people throwing CS gas through windows at palace fans and punch ups in hove with southend fans. The local publicans would be pleased as its then contained in the ground, and the police could ten stop charging us all overtime. Just a thought like.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Maybe Im too much of a liberal, but if consenting adults want a punch up then who am I or anyone else to stop them, after all boxing is legal? Why dont we let anyone who wants a fight on the pitch at the end of the game and the rest of us can go home and leave them to it. Would save people throwing CS gas through windows at palace fans and punch ups in hove with southend fans. The local publicans would be pleased as its then contained in the ground, and the police could ten stop charging us all overtime. Just a thought like.

That's fair comment mate. Nothing wrong with a bit of firm on firm. If they want to come to our territory then we are entitled to defend it. No scarvers, no little old ladies, no OB, just top boys giving and taking it fair, man to man. We know who runs and who turns up with naughty tools though, that's the problem, too many giving it large on the internet but then do a no show, naughty naughty if you ask me.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
That's fair comment mate. Nothing wrong with a bit of firm on firm. If they want to come to our territory then we are entitled to defend it. No scarvers, no little old ladies, no OB, just top boys giving and taking it fair, man to man. We know who runs and who turns up with naughty tools though, that's the problem, too many giving it large on the internet but then do a no show, naughty naughty if you ask me.

Is this about some kind of mass homo activity meeting??

jmsc

Jul 19, 2003
Old Shoreham Road :o(
That's fair comment mate. Nothing wrong with a bit of bum on chum. If they want to come to our territory then we are entitled to defend it. No scarvers, just little old ladies, no OB, just top bum boys giving and taking it fair, man to man. We know who runs and who turns up with naughty toys though, that's the problem, too many giving head on the internet but then do a no show, naughty naughty if you ask me.

:gossip:

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8

That was good value :clap:

4640216_tml.jpg

Cheers

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Is this about some kind of mass homo activity meeting??

No son, this is about an Englishman's right to defend his castle. Most of us generals are in semi retirement, too many banning orders and grief from her indoors if we get put inside again after a bit of bifters with the enemy. We don't go out to hurt the innocent, though there is always a bit of collateral damage when a turf issue has to be decided, just look at Dresden in 1944. At the same time if there's a mum pushing a pram into the middle of a ruck we would always try to call a quick cease fire, as some of us have kids, in fact we'd even probably give the little 'un a lollipop and a cheeky smile.

We wouldn't like our reputation to be sullied, and can put issues aside, like in the trenches in the Somme on Christmas Day in 1915. We would then return to duties with the appropriate geezer's implements, knuckledusters and bricks are fine, but no proper man carries a blade or a flame thrower these days, sentences are too long and we like snuggling up with the missus watching repeats of Only Fools and Horses on Dave too much.

The young fighting men are the problem, no respect, and too many fight like cowards. You wouldn't get the likes of Lancing Dennis, Scratchcard or Uncle Albert doing that, we know when to fight, and when to let civilians through a war zone.

God save the Queen.

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
No son, this is about an Englishman's right to defend his castle. Most of us generals are in semi retirement, too many banning orders and grief from her indoors if we get put inside again after a bit of bifters with the enemy. We don't go out to hurt the innocent, though there is always a bit of collateral damage when a turf issue has to be decided, just look at Dresden in 1944. At the same time if there's a mum pushing a pram into the middle of a ruck we would always try to call a quick cease fire, as some of us have kids, in fact we'd even probably give the little 'un a lollipop and a cheeky smile.

We wouldn't like our reputation to be sullied, and can put issues aside, like in the trenches in the Somme on Christmas Day in 1915. We would then return to duties with the appropriate geezer's implements, knuckledusters and bricks are fine, but no proper man carries a blade or a flame thrower these days, sentences are too long and we like snuggling up with the missus watching repeats of Only Fools and Horses on Dave too much.

The young fighting men are the problem, no respect, and too many fight like cowards. You wouldn't get the likes of Lancing Dennis, Scratchcard or Uncle Albert doing that, we know when to fight, and when to let civilians through a war zone.

God save the Queen.

Cor you sound just like ray winstone.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Cor you sound just like ray winstone.

Look sonny, no disrespect, but Ray Winstone would not last five minutes with Scratchcard, and Big Vern would make mincemeat of him, bones and all.

One day when someone is giving it large to you, you'll be grateful to have the likes of me and Uncle Albert around to have a quiet word in their ear, perhaps a friendly slap, and then you can go back to eating your Monster Munch, we look after our own, unnerstand?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here