Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The police are useless

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The severely stretched police are under orders... thread fail.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
The severely stretched police are under orders... thread fail.

see ernests post below the police are useless and watch crime and do nothing.Yet if you go 36 mph there are 3 of them to give you a ticket.Im sorry but the police in this country and useless

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As I've said elsewhere, why are they not bombarding these fuckers with tear gas ? Pepper Spray ? Setting dogs on them ? Get the horses out and charging at them, truncheons flailing ? All I've seen so far is them retreating behind shields, they're doing nothing to HIT BACK, which is why its spreading everywhere.

Its a horrendous situation for them to be in, but I really don't see what they are DOING about this.

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
where r the lefties now, when will they look at the rights of decent law abiding people. why should the decent people be scared and under attack. by now there should be something done as the police r over run. its not the idea answer but the best i can think of ARMY.

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
They are completely overstretched, and arresting loads of people would just take large numbers of police away from where they are needed.
Hopefully over the next few weeks and months we will see hundreds of these scroats identified and arrested.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
They are completely overstretched, and arresting loads of people would just take large numbers of police away from where they are needed.
Hopefully over the next few weeks and months we will see hundreds of these scroats identified and arrested.

And then what will they do to them ? Prisons are full and they will plead their human rights to get off

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

f*** the arrests for now, they just need to start DISPERSING these bastards right now with some proper nasty shit, before more homes and businesses are raized to the ground.

see ernests post below the police are useless and watch crime and do nothing.Yet if you go 36 mph there are 3 of them to give you a ticket.Im sorry but the police in this country and useless

What do you expect them to do in that situation, some 12 police officers trying to control Clapham high street against several hundred yobs. What do you want them to do? You'd happily have them risk their lives would you?

Peterrhodes

Aug 18, 2009
London
They need to be empowered to act rather than told to be softly softly with these thugs. THey would respect the police more if they were able to react.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
What do you expect them to do in that situation, some 12 police officers trying to control Clapham high street against several hundred yobs. What do you want them to do? You'd happily have them risk their lives would you?

Do their jobs....if they see crime deal with it.....not just watch it

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
It's time to give the police their power back! I believe labour took it away, the police are scared of getting into trouble for policing. This is clearly wrong! These scumbags know they can get away with terrorising their communities. Let the police, police!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Tear gas.

Oct 25, 2003
f*** the arrests for now, they just need to start DISPERSING these bastards right now with some proper nasty shit, before more homes and businesses are raized to the ground.

i'll tell you what we need

BATMAN.jpg

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
Would love to see them get the pepper spray out and start cracking a few heads,sadly it wont happen.
I hope heavy sentences are handed out, but more likely to get community service orders I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here