Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] The police.. and not the one with Sting in it

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I pepper sprayed him to no effect and ended up hitting him with my Police baton at least 8 or 9 times across his naked torso, back and arms
And the amazing thing about this story is that you're not even a police officer.

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Screenshot 2024-07-26 134558.png

Read the date.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Charge both in this incident. Police officer and the arrested party.

What I hate is the retrospective two tier policing where they are frightened to death to deal with a mob of angry protesters. In fact they just totally ignore them egging the police station and shouting and preaching all sorts of absurdities.

Yet if it was football fans or dare I say it a mob of white English people it would be shut down like you would not believe with riot police and all sorts.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Because if you see an unverified image / claim posted by an anonymous flag-shagger on one of your Tommy Robinson facebook groups, that reinforces your own prejudices, is better to rush to share it, than to stop and give it any thought.
It's funny isn't it. Before even checking you can just tell IMMEDIATELY that it's fake/a lie......yet they still do it.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
It looks nasty, but you and I don't know how she got that injury.
If there is a lack of evidence, in an airport covered with CCTV, with Police with body cams on, and full of people, you have to wonder if she was assaulted, or just fell over.
As far as I am aware though, 2 men at least, were arrested and charged with assaulting an emergency worker, which Officers they are alleged to have assaulted I don't know, but my guess is she is one of them.

Edit. We do know how she got her injuries, years earlier, in a different county. Should have known it would be more than just the text that was bollocks.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Again old boy please don’t twist peoples words, no one can condone what the Policeman did, however there has to be some form of mitigation in the fact the Policemen were attacked first and one of them had a broken nose which probably indicates the level of the attack.

The bottom line is if the said members of the public hadn’t attacked the Police this incident and the media shit storm that followed, including this thread, simply wouldn’t exist.

Has anyone considered the state of the said Policeman’s mental health, did he snap, as many people have done?

That obviously doesn’t make it right, and it clearly shouldn’t have happened but this whole scenario is loaded towards one narrative at the moment.
You seem to be saying the police response was not appropriate, while defending it. If you attempt to 'explain' it in the way you have, with 'but' this and 'but' that you are defending it by definition.

The narrative everyone (apart from the Reform MP, 30 p Lee) has grasped is something bad happened, and at least one police officer reacted in a grossly unprofessional manner and committed GBH. On camera.

There is no 'but'.

If these folk assaulted the police there is no doubt they will have a price to pay, and rightly so. They won't be 'let off' just because at least one of them was assaulted. If they caused an affray and assaulted police officers they are in deepest shit. No 'ifs' and no 'buts'.

The days when a suspect is arrested on a Friday and appears in court on the Monday, black and blue, due to 'a fall' are over.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It's funny isn't it. Before even checking you can just tell IMMEDIATELY that it's fake/a lie......yet they still do it.

I can only think that some people are so used to swallowing these sort of lies on a daily, hourly basis that they are totally incapable of any giving any objective thought about anything that's laid in front of them from their own little echo chamber :shrug:

Last edited:

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
Has anyone seen the police footage yet?

I want to see the whole incident as a court would.

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
No, it’s an active investigation.
Exactly, as the good old Bobby used to say " move on, there is nothing to see".

We can speculate fully after seeing what happened, meantime the public will go wild, just because they want to run feral with no recriminations.

pigmanovich

Good Old Sausage by the Sea
Mar 16, 2024
London
Exactly, as the good old Bobby used to say " move on, there is nothing to see".

We can speculate fully after seeing what happened, meantime the public will go wild, just because they want to run feral with no recriminations.
Funny, "running feral with no recriminations" happens to be precisely how bad cops like to operate.

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
Funny, "running feral with no recriminations" happens to be precisely how bad cops like to operate.
Weak human rights laws prevents them from even giving them a love bite.......I think you understand my drift.

I am not condoning the stamping, but I am not condoning the feral social gathers whipping up civil war on the streets.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
More detail being reported. The two brothers were there to meet their elderly mother on a flight. There was an argument on the plane, which later led to a baggage trolley being rammed into the mother. The two brothers then had a fight with the male passenger, which the police were then involved with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here