Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The POINTOMETER never LIES

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
As anyone KNOWS I am one of the more INTELLIGANT people who post on NSC and a FACT in life is that if you want to PREDICT the future then you must INVESTIGATE the past.
So I now UNVEIL my POINTOMETER which will PREDICT exactly how many points we gather under Russell Slade this season.
All through his managerial career he has had a constant % of wins, losses and draws and at over 400 games there is enough evidence for these FACTS to be used to predict this season.
So on August 8th using my INTELLICTUAL powers I DEDUCED that we would win 17 games (37%), draw 13 games (30%) and lose 16 games (33%) giving us a grand TOTAL of 64 points and probably SCRAPE into the top half.
Now on September 2nd my POINTOMETER predicts the following with 41 games left. Of the remaining games left I PREDICT 15 wins , 12 draws and 14 losses coupled with the 2 points already gained to give us 59 points and a probable bottom 10 finish.
AS anyone can see this is hardly PROGRESS and as I know I'm Tony Blooms FAVOURITE poster on NSC he will READ this and take HEED.

:angry::angry::angry:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
As it's the END of the month it's time to get my TOOL out and predict where we WILL finish and if it's TIME to AXE Salde.

So 9 games gone and 9 points so FAR

So by using the most INTELLIGANT thing in football it will PREDICT where we FINISH.

37 games left and the POINTOMETER states

13 wins = 39 points
11 draws = 11 points
13 losses = 0 points

So 50 points and 9 already GAINED gives us 59 points and a bottom 8 finish.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
At least we would avoid relegation for the 2nd season running :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here