Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The POINTOMETER never LIES

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
As anyone KNOWS I am one of the more INTELLIGANT people who post on NSC and a FACT in life is that if you want to PREDICT the future then you must INVESTIGATE the past.
So I now UNVEIL my POINTOMETER which will PREDICT exactly how many points we gather under Russell Slade this season.
All through his managerial career he has had a constant % of wins, losses and draws and at over 400 games there is enough evidence for these FACTS to be used to predict this season.
So on August 8th using my INTELLICTUAL powers I DEDUCED that we would win 17 games (37%), draw 13 games (30%) and lose 16 games (33%) giving us a grand TOTAL of 64 points and probably SCRAPE into the top half.
Now on September 2nd my POINTOMETER predicts the following with 41 games left. Of the remaining games left I PREDICT 15 wins , 12 draws and 14 losses coupled with the 2 points already gained to give us 59 points and a probable bottom 10 finish.
AS anyone can see this is hardly PROGRESS and as I know I'm Tony Blooms FAVOURITE poster on NSC he will READ this and take HEED.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
:lolol:love it.

Now then Ernest, will you promise in principal to use your cutting edge statistical crystal ball to re-evaluate our final position should we go on a winning streak in September?

Of course that is the POINT of the POINTOMETER to predict the future and you must input all RELEVANT facts so if we win the next 5 games it will look more ROSEY.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That some good solid STATWORK there Ernest.
I have also deduced that Slade has so far spent £774,217 in tranfers, and has recouped £41,334, meaning he is £732,883 in DEFICIT. That means that every one of those 59 points we will get this season has cost the club a monstrous £12,421.74p.

A point under Wilkins cost us £5.99, and that wasn't for no bottom 10 finish either. Now we can see what a JOKE this club has become. Its time Bloom woke up and smelt the PG TIPS and DID something about it.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
All this POINTS towards a MASSIVE ARS protest!!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Think this thread needs to be added to my Pointlessometer.

lighthouse

Feb 27, 2008
north hampshire
I have also deduced that Slade has so far spent £774,217 in tranfers, and has recouped £41,334, meaning he is £732,883 in DEFICIT. That means that every one of those 59 points we will get this season has cost the club a monstrous £12,421.74p.

A point under Wilkins cost us £5.99, and that wasn't for no bottom 10 finish either. Now we can see what a JOKE this club has become. Its time Bloom woke up and smelt the PG TIPS and DID something about it.

But to make that kind of analysis meaningful you need to correlate these figures with the price of a Withdean burger and chips, divided by number of thimes that Withdean clock does not start the countdown in the second half, per season as a factor of the ratio between the number of times that the manager changes the home dug out and the average Withdean Wager prize.

At least then we could understand it

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
But to make that kind of analysis meaningful you need to correlate these figures with the price of a Withdean burger and chips, divided by number of thimes that Withdean clock does not start the countdown in the second half, per season as a factor of the ratio between the number of times that the manager changes the home dug out and the average Withdean Wager prize.

At least then we could understand it

£2.37 pm

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Of course that is the POINT of the POINTOMETER to predict the future and you must input all RELEVANT facts so if we win the next 5 games it will look more ROSEY.

But will you publish such an improvement with the same gusto? You've got to be fearlessly objective in the world of stats.

As far as the other factors go we must also factor in the average size of 'I know it's wrong but I can't help it' erections during the blonde one from Gully's Girls pre-match lap.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
But will you publish such an improvement with the same gusto? You've got to be fearlessly objective in the world of stats.

As far as the other factors go we must also factor in the average size of 'I know it's wrong but I can't help it' erections during the blonde one from Gully's Girls pre-match lap.

Of course someone of my intelligance cannot be anything BUT impartail

PutYourHandsUp...

Jun 6, 2009

oh!

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Ernest's INIMITABLE style has even made it as FAR as POPULAR video games:

26679.png

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009

i agree if it not we're for Dick Knight (LIAR!!!!!!!) taking all of Deans (LOVELY!!!!) good singings such as Jonny Dixon and turning them GAY (though i prefer to use the old word HEEMASEX). someone tolled me thjat Johnny was sleeping with a pop start called Holly so obsviosly that is the one from Frankie Goes too Hollyword and so Johny mist traning cos he was to busy being fistered and other bumfunfoolery stuff otherewhys he wood have scored the goals that wood have given us promotion unlke that Glenn Campbell signed from Rochdale (the one that doesnt' WAVE a lot and has a wifey and baby who dont like it hear because they think brighton is like Austalia and you have to walk upside down all the time which is why i wont' go there of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here