Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Players?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I think they are all battle hardened enough to not let this affect them.

Last edited:

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
Im sure the players can each donate £100 or s0 or a win bonus. Im sure Dan Harding could afford to auction off his England stuff on his next call up. Its not too harsh to see how the players feel in reacting to the announcement

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think expecting the employees of the company to pay back some of their wages (which is in effect what you are suggesting) is far fetched in the extreme

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Soton Seagull said:
Do you think the financial announcement will have a detrimental effect on the morale/performance of the players, or will it be more a case of water off the proverbial Duck's back?

Good point!

In was thinking the very same thing.

I guess we will know the answer by 9.30 tonight!!

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
dave the gaffer said:
I think expecting the employees of the company to pay back some of their wages (which is in effect what you are suggesting) is far fetched in the extreme

Why?

IF I had a proper job, and my employers asked if I donated a smalll percentage of my money to assist the company whos long term goal was to create a better office and working envioronment for myself then I would strongly consider it. Especially to likes of Virgo and Mayo who are fans of the club. Also, I know of some of the staff who are putting in so why shouldnt the players?

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
it wont effect them this is for future growth so when we stay up this season we can build on it they know that all that have joined the club know that

old news they will buckle down and take our minds off it tonight

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I think they'll role over and sob on the grass with cry's of 'It's not fair, its not fair!'

Malcom Stewart will be going round with the magic spounge cake trying to cheer the poor souls up but they don't any of it. Except Butters who'll grudingly eat the cake.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Biscuit said:
I think they'll role over and sob on the grass with cry's of 'It's not fair, its not fair!'

Malcom Stewart will be going round with the magic spounge cake trying to cheer the poor souls up but they don't any of it. Except Butters who'll grudingly eat the cake.

Grudgingly?

He'd wolf it down and be back for seconds before Charlie's even queued up for some

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here