Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Pier in trouble

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
No not that one, but the furniture shop that sells bamboo organic CD racks and cockle shell sofas and the like has gone into administration.

I know of one in London, but it just feels like the kind of shop you'd find in Brighton.

Is there a branch, without me looking ?

No not that one, but the furniture shop that sells bamboo organic CD racks and cockle shell sofas and the like has gone into administration.

I know of one in London, but it just feels like the kind of shop you'd find in Brighton.

Is there a branch, without me looking ?

Have you just come in from the pub CG ? What's an organic CD? Wouldn't cockle shell sofas be rather uncomfortable? If there's a branch, it'll be there whether you look or not.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Have you just come in from the pub CG ? What's an organic CD? Wouldn't cockle shell sofas be rather uncomfortable? If there's a branch, it'll be there whether you look or not.

You've obviously never visited the pier....

I'm not surprised to be honest, with everyone worrying about their job and paying the mortgage the last thing on their mind is probably replacing the coffee table with an authentic mongolian sacraficial plinth with matching scented candles.

Sorry if anyone works for the chain by the way...

Last edited:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
You've obviously never visited the pier....

I'm not surprised to be honest, with everyone worrying about their job and paying the mortgage the last thing on their mind is probably replacing the coffee table with an authentic mongolian sacraficial plinth with matching scented candles.

Sorry if anyone works for the chain by the way...

Surely wouldn't that be all the rage in Clapham?

:lol:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
There are branches of the pier everywhere, they sell pure shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here