Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Phone In

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What was the poster formally known as Dave The Gaffer doing on it for so long ?

Did he co-commentate tonight as well ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Leroy recorded himself as he bleeped through the dross

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
First time I've heard it this season. All the time Leroy spoke there was a f***ing annoying beeping going on. Harty explained this, before he started, in that he records himself or something.

Tell him to f*** off until he is happy to be on the radio without recording himself. It sounds SHIT.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Bozza said:
First time I've heard it this season. All the time Leroy spoke there was a f***ing annoying beeping going on. Harty explained this, before he started, in that he records himself or something.

Tell him to f*** off until he is happy to be on the radio without recording himself. It sounds SHIT.

:lolol:

So Leroy had a 'mare?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Some of the moaning on there tonight was unbelievable.

I thought we did okay tonight. A really young side played some good football and but for a lapse in concentration at the back we'd have taken all three points.

Are some people never happy.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Giraffe said:
. A really young side played some good football and but for a lapse in concentration at the back we'd have taken all three points.

Thats what bring relegations. We need to bring in 2 or 3 hardened seasoned pros who have done the ropunds of this division like MA did with Oatway Carpeneter Watson Cullip etc.

Unfortunately the young players are not yet ready either physically in strength or size or in football knowledge. That will come but too many in the side will spell trouble.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
As Alan Hansen once said, you'll never win anything with kids.

Oh, wait...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
BensGrandad said:
Thats what bring relegations. We need to bring in 2 or 3 hardened seasoned pros who have done the ropunds of this division like MA did with Oatway Carpeneter Watson Cullip etc.

Unfortunately the young players are not yet ready either physically in strength or size or in football knowledge. That will come but too many in the side will spell trouble.

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

The sage of football knowledge speaks

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
BensGrandad said:

I agree with that, just don't see any benefit in moaning about on the phone in. The only person who can change that is DK with a bit of money.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
the young players just need more forks

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
BensGrandad said:

Are you offering to pay for these two or three, or just simply guys that are floating about looking for clubs?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I swear to god that was suggested on here, that instead of Mike Ward they have a fan each week. In fact i am sure it was DTG specifically who was mentioned???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here