Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The phone in!!

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
They are at Goodwood. Seems the match chat is long gone :(

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Beach Hut, you plonker! Nominating Leon Knight as Man of the Match! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
No not them, the two female callers before who had nothing to say about the game and just wanted to say how lovely John Byrne was and related crap.

Beach Hut says Jakey should have been MOTM - nah, faded in the second half despite excellent first half play. MOTM is either Currie and Michel, and I'm not sure about that first goal, so Currie walks away with the award - the sponsors are spot on!

Yo Ernest - pay up that £100! :lolol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Vlad the Impala said:
Beach Hut, you plonker! Nominating Leon Knight as Man of the Match! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Yep - total Buffoon :dunce:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Vlad the Impala said:
:lolol: yeah the way he picked out that 'heros and winners ' ticket was top draw :lolol:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Persoanlly, I thought the phone in was very good this evening.

the combinations of Andrew H and Johnny B was good - they were positive and optimistic in their comments.

Well done.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It was so S-L-O-W moving...frigging Lily Fifi Tinkerbell Lesley or whatever her name was-her old man's been to the game, driving home listenting to the phone-in presumably and his wife comes on practically offering Johnny Byrne anything he wanted. Keep these idiots off the show FFS-we want to talk football-not listen to some wet gusset diddling herself on air over Johnny Byrne.

For me it didn't have anything-although his choice of caller is often suspect, at least Harty is 100% Albion. Hawesy and Byrne tried but they aren't as passionate about the club as Harty and that came across.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
According to one of those women callers we have a new player, John Virgo... Now correct me if i'm wrong but i always thought he was the snazzy waistcoat wearing snooker player.

:jester:

Jameson

BensGrandad said:
Bring back HARTY as soon as possible John Byrne does not have his enthusiasm.

disagree. John has loads of enthusiasm - his only fault if he has one is that he talks too much. But rather listen to him (someone who has actually kicked a ball) than Harty droning on, on, on...

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Asking Johnny Byrne a football question. Then he gets enthusiastic!

I have done this in the past. I asked him how could the Albion get away with playing a right footed left winger.

He then went on to say he played in this position for Ireland under Jackie Charlton.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I probably used the wrong word as regards John Byrne it is not enthusiasm he lacks but the passion of Harty about the Seagulls and this was evident in the phone in.

His knowledge of football and tactics could not be questioned but then I would say that because he agreed with my assessment of the game 100%

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here