Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Phone In Thread...

1066gull

McGhee has to be given an ultimatium by DK.

I know, "name a replacement"

But we need to look.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
im not being funny, but you have only started supporting the albion in the last few months, your just following the 'cool kids' and 'jumping on the bandwagon'

if we sack McGhee, we WILL go down, a new manager coming in will have to take time to adjust to what little we have.

Stick with McGhee this season and see what happens, we need some players, more than a new manager.... unfortunatly we arent the most attractive club to play for..

1066gull

Springal said:
im not being funny, but you have only started supporting the albion in the last few months, your just following the 'cool kids' and 'jumping on the bandwagon'

if we sack McGhee, we WILL go down, a new manager coming in will have to take time to adjust to what little we have.

Stick with McGhee this season and see what happens, we need some players, more than a new manager.... unfortunatly we arent the most attractive club to play for..

5-6 years. But the last 2 years as die hard.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
watching the championship and going to the club shop :lolol:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Why should it matter how long someone has supported a club? Is there an option box for how many years you have supported the team, and does that give you the right to the only valid opinion?

Course not, and I am not defending 1066, but to simply rubbish someone for not supporting Brighton for as long as you have only lines you up for "Uber Supporter" status, and general mockery.

gazwag said:
Therefore you know nothing about how to support this club, we are current in the good years compared to the recent past

Tad harsh. There are plenty of 'die-hards' that weren't around in the bad old days through no fault of their own - age, location etc. The fact they maybe didn't get to The Goldstone makes them no less of a fan than people who did.

It's that sort of attitude that has created this 'them and us' situation between Albion fans over the last few years.

That said, 1066 is still an utter COCK so any abuse directed at him is entirely justified. :)

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Harty calls an anti-mcghee sms a joke message! Bias? phone-n and comment:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
BarrelofFun said:
Last 2 years as a die hard, but waited over a year for your first game???

Come on, the boys only 16 (nearly 17). How old were you when you went to your first home gam, on your own, and travelled from the other end of the world to get there.

Give 1066 a chance (I'll rip it out of him as much as the next) but he's showing plenty of enthusiasm. If we all showed his enthusiasm Withdean woiuldn't sound like a morgue when we played there.

Now ducks and prepares to be flamed for sticking up for youthful exuberence (sp??).

1066gull

I always wanted to phone in - but I am to embarrassed.

OH WAIT, MCGHEE IS ON...

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here