Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The pebbles on Brighton beach

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Proper Brighton boys and girls have spent a lot of time on the pebble beach since they could stand up. Therefore a couple of days after the coming of the sun and walking on the beach your feet become used to the pebbles and walking or running on them causes no discomfort.:D Fact.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Sand is a load of sh*te

gets everywhere and is a literal pain in the feet.

Shingle is one of the reasons why I like Brighton beach so much, there's no sand

go to shoreham for the sand, theres a couple of pockets here and there.

steve-c

Proper Brighton boys and girls have spent a lot of time on the pebble beach since they could stand up. Therefore a couple of days after the coming of the sun and walking on the beach your feet become used to the pebbles and walking or running on them causes no discomfort.:D Fact.

is the reason we love Brighton beach, and you also get to see people from croydon trying to walk on them , which is good for a laugh

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Not really. Brighton is one of the few resorts that faces the Atlantic Fetch almost precisely, hence there are very few GROYNES.

Never thought I would see a post on NSC using the term " Fetch " ....top bombing !

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Never thought I would see a post on NSC using the term " Fetch " ....top bombing !

Didn`t it come up before on one of DannySeagulls bestiality threads ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
True Brightonians dont even notice the pebbles, they just walk over them like itey are on a pavement!

You can always tell an outsider from the way they walk on the beach!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here