Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Pandorica Will Open....

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Very accurate theory.

Still lots of questions though:

- What will happen to Amy? - Dies
- Where does River fit in? - Saves Doctor/Tardis and dies
- Who the bloody hell does that voice which kept saying 'silence will fall' belong to? - The Master OR Davros OR a new BAD GUY.

Just guesses. :shrug:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Didn't sound like Davros, and can't see them doing The Master again so soon.

Possible options: The Meddling Monk? The Black Guardian? The Valeyard? As you say though, could be something new entirely.

Also, River can't die because she said in the Weeping Angels episodes that in her timeline the Pandorica happens before the Weeping Angels, so she must survive it somehow.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

This week's TV guide said Amy signed on for a second series, so she likely won't die, though I don't like the character and think karen gillan, while lovely to look at, isn't turning in any decent performances.

I think it's probably too soon to go back to the master.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Also, River can't die because she said in the Weeping Angels episodes that in her timeline the Pandorica happens before the Weeping Angels, so she must survive it somehow.

But, the doctor made a big thing about time being re-written, so I think al bets are off, all deaths are reversible. So perhaps Amy and River will die, but then have time re-write them as alive. There was that mini monologue from the doctor about memories bringing people back...

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
The old voice is The Doctor? I dunno....

I'm still trying to work out the whole significance of nobody remembering the Daleks, no ducks etc......maybe the old chestnut of a pocket universe or something that needs to be ended so that reality can be returned to, maybe with a twist somewhere.....the next episode is called 'The Big Bang' after all :)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
They make it up as they go along. It was always so.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm still trying to work out the whole significance of nobody remembering the Daleks, no ducks etc......

That feeds into the thing about timw being re-written. The duck pond was a duck pond, but time was re-written and the ducks were not added.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Best use of the cybermen since the series returned by a mile.

agreed, hope they get round to rebooting them to get rid of the Cybus Industries stuff somehow and go back to their original backstory.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
This week's TV guide said Amy signed on for a second series, so she likely won't die, though I don't like the character and think karen gillan, while lovely to look at, isn't turning in any decent performances.

I think it's probably too soon to go back to the master.

Good, she's the fittest ginger around :p

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Good, she's the fittest ginger around :p

just for you Gerbs. :bigwave:

karen-gillan.jpg

Bigtk

Nov 20, 2005
She is hot but I can't stand her, I don't see how she is a likeable character at all...

Fantastic episode though :D

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
maybe ts the doctors other ego(the one that came out in the dream world) causing all the damage

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
This week's TV guide said Amy signed on for a second series, so she likely won't die

When I heard that this week, it made me think the exact opposite.

Just seemed a very strange time to announce that when the series was bound to end with them in very real danger, and realistically the ONLY time in a series that the assistant or a Doctor may actual die / regenerate.

My immediate thought was, red herring, and she's looking in a bit of bother at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here