Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Other Two

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
We dont actually know who they are do we? So all this speculation and panic that Ince, Boothroyd and Cotterill are out is over the top I think. Dick will sort it, if not Just give it to Nicky Forster?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
No coaching badges,no experience and people will see it as a cheap option like Wilkins.Gates will get even worse in this climate and we are in a relegation fight which we are losing.

NO THANKS.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Cometh the hour, cometh the man...

0,,10307~3753010,00.jpg

Terry Connor

Appointed as reserve team coach in the summer of 1999, Terry Connor was given the task of guiding the club's youngsters across the bridge that spans youth and senior football.

Leeds born, Terry saw action with Leeds United, Brighton, Portsmouth, Swansea City and Bristol City.

When his playing days were over, he became Football in the Community coach at Swindon Town. He moved to the same post at Bristol Rovers which is where he first linked up with John Ward who promoted him to coach.

When Ward moved from Rovers to Bristol City, Terry followed and the pair were back together at Molineux, until John's departure in 2003.

He continued to work under Mick McCarthy and took on first team coaching duties when Ian Evans stepped down from them in the 2007/08 season.

He was officially appointed as assistant manager at the start of the 2008/09 campaign.
(from the Wolves website)

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Terry Connor now theres a choice that could surprise (and upset) a few. I think he would be a better choice at this point with forster as assistant perhaps....A realistic target with potential to create waves on the coast !!

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Heard Pardew is one other name on the list from a guy usually well connected, apparently wants Forster as his assistant.

If Slade is ruled I'm struggling to think of other credible candidates.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Heard Pardew is one other name on the list from a guy usually well connected, apparently wants Forster as his assistant.

If Slade is ruled I'm struggling to think of other credible candidates.

Pardew and Forster as assistant would be good I think!!!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I would love Terry Connor to come... word up here (I live across the road from Molineux) is that he is a very good coach.

The only problem is that Wolves have a very good chance of having Premiership football next year... would you swap an assistant manager job in the Premiership for the top job at a club in league one?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
JUst stop speculating and get soemone in!!!!

Skibbe just got sacked by Galatasaray so maybe he would come....

DUH!!!!
:angry:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Pardew and Forster as assistant would be good I think!!!

wishful thinking?
also potentially good and possibly my personal favourite combination from all we have heard.

Now is there anyone in the known (football) universe who hasn't had a mention :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here