Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The other Nations League teams/matches

Couldnt find a thread on this...

Couple of interesting observations from tonights matches
1. Denis Undav starts for Germany along with our (ex) beloved Gross. And he's SCORED!
2. Evan on the bench for us again. No doubts still on the recovery path but there is a sort of Irony that ALbion reject Jason Molumby is up front.
3. Simon playing from the start for Ivory coast. Didnt he come on from the bench on the last match?

Overall its great that despite some sales of expensive players we still have a couple playing in Europe for their nations. We got accustomed to our South American players being regulars but not so much so in Europe

UTA!

Edit. No i didnt forget about Bart but its sort of a given how he's Hollands number 1. Also noticed JPVH on the bench. Not sure i've ever noticed if hes played any minutes before??

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Watching the Netherlands v Germany game: I really hope United or Chelsea spend big money on Brobbey soon. He makes Nunez and Jackson look like composed, accomplished finishers. Utter shite in both legs for Ajax last season as well.

Also, JP has been on since HT for his debut.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
3. Simon playing from the start for Ivory coast. Didnt he come on from the bench on the last match?

.... Also noticed JPVH on the bench. Not sure i've ever noticed if hes played any minutes before??
Adingra started for the Ivory Coast on Friday and played 86 minutes.
van Hecke has made his debut for the Dutch tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here