Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Only Way Is Essex

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I've tried, and I've tried (through force may I add), to understand it, but I just really don't get it. At all. Normally I can appreciate things that are shit, but may be aimed towards a certain target market that I don't belong in, but this? No. I just don't get it. It's shit.

I doubt there is going to be many on a "football" forum, but any fans of, I believe it is shortened to "TOWIE", on here, that can try and explain it?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Watch This is Chelsea instead, if only for this:

Caggie+Dunlop+faux+animal+fur+jacket+and+turqoise+ring.jpg

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think the T in TOWIE stands for toilet. If you are male with an IQ over 90 you just won't get it or like it.

Adsgull

Feb 27, 2012
Southwick
Towie is a heap of shit I would rather sandpaper my asshole than watch that drivel. The show is aimed at people who need a metronome to remind them to breathe in after breathing out.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
whenever i hear towie, i think of towlie from south park..

towelie_bong.jpg

but seriously, the show is the pinnacle of SHIT on the tv at the moment. Part of me is glad that i don't have a TV license so I cant watch this shit.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
I've tried, and I've tried (through force may I add), to understand it, but I just really don't get it. At all. Normally I can appreciate things that are shit, but may be aimed towards a certain target market that I don't belong in, but this? No. I just don't get it. It's shit.

I doubt there is going to be many on a "football" forum, but any fans of, I believe it is shortened to "TOWIE", on here, that can try and explain it?

Don't beat yourself up over not getting it. Biggest pile of shit on TV.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
I'm not sure that shitting myself would be top of my agenda on being confronted with Miss Dunlop :)

I didnt mean to :facepalm:

whenever i hear towie, i think of towlie from south park..

towelie_bong.jpg

but seriously, the show is the pinnacle of SHIT on the tv at the moment. Part of me is glad that i don't have a TV license so I cant watch this shit.

Towelie is my favourite, i was watching this the other day... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77TbTNRQFNY

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
"SHAH----AAAAAHHHHHP!!"

There. That's another three weeks' scripts finished. I'm off for a pint.

D

Deleted member 18477

Look up Towie - Georgina & lucy. They're bang tidy.

Then look up Towie - Lauren & lydia. Both butters!

Then look up Towie - Ricci & Mario. They're bellends!

Should some it up.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
With slick 21st century production there are very few shows now that are so bad they're good. However, TOWIE is definitely one of them.

I put it on for the first time last week and watched the wife literally get drawn into it before my very eyes. How anyone can fail to be entertained by a bloke getting a nosewax is beyond me...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here