Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL X-Factor FINAL thread 2008

GDC

In A Checked Shirt
Nov 7, 2006
On A Train
I just don't see the appeal of the black bird.

JLS were good (one of them at least) but the Irish lad was by far the best/

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bloody women

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
don't worry, the talentless b*tch will be forgotten about long before this time next year!

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Still recovering from the demise of Diana. Don't want eggnog to win or JLS so by default it's still quite boring Alexander. So gutted that Diana isn't go to win. She was something different. ALexander is another Leona and there are loads of them. Eggnog is some little boy, and JLS are a boy band which don't do too much for me.

Quite agree. Leona does nothing for me - she has talent but is not my taste & I can't abide her songs. I prefer Alexandra's voice but, as you say, too similar I thought JLS's version of Hallelujah was much better than Alexandra's Hopefully they will make it too. I loved listening to Diana as, you say, she was something different and more enjoyable for it..

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
Quite agree. Leona does nothing for me - she has talent but is not my taste & I can't abide her songs. I prefer Alexandra's voice but, as you say, too similar I thought JLS's version of Hallelujah was much better than Alexandra's Hopefully they will make it too. I loved listening to Diana as, you say, she was something different and more enjoyable for it..

opinions, eh. How Diana got as far as she got is completely beyond me. I found her unlistenable. Eggnog was really, really poor as well. I actually rate Alexandra as a much better singer than Leona and far and away better than anyone else on the show. I'm not a fan of the big-voiced diva type singer but I think she has an amazing voice.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here