Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL X-Factor FINAL thread 2008

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
So, the time is apon us.

Tonight we will get to see who is crowned the WINNER of X-Factor 2008!

After Dianna got voted out last week were left withb JLS, Alexadra and Egogyhan (owen, aparantly).

Who is your favourite, who will do duets with who and who will WIN?

Post your thaughts, comments and support for the final HERE:

JLS to WIN :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Still recovering from the demise of Diana. Don't want eggnog to win or JLS so by default it's still quite boring Alexander. So gutted that Diana isn't go to win. She was something different. ALexander is another Leona and there are loads of them. Eggnog is some little boy, and JLS are a boy band which don't do too much for me.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Alex should win as she is easily the best in the show. JLS will have a career after this and not winning will be better for them. Eggnog can do one with that Diana thing and never be seen again hopefully

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
15mins to go, just enough time to pop to the shops to get in sufficient amounts of food and drink to last until the end of the first show!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Still recovering from the demise of Diana. Don't want eggnog to win or JLS so by default it's still quite boring Alexander. So gutted that Diana isn't go to win. She was something different. ALexander is another Leona and there are loads of them. Eggnog is some little boy, and JLS are a boy band which don't do too much for me.

Alexander is not another Leona, she wishes.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
JLS would be more commercially sucessful i reckon to Cowell will fix it so they win and make him more money ;)

The above may or maynot be true :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here