Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL Wimbledon 2008 Thread

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
May as well start one as the 2 weeks when Brits pretend they can play Tennis begins.

For once it is starting in sunshine, and may not include a shithouse Cliff Richard a capella remix of Summer Holiday.

Anyways the Mens and Womens favourits take Centre Court stage today.

though i have bet on 2 outsiders each way (semi final or better) in Djokovic and Kirilenko

looking forward to seeing Harkleroad taking on the only man in the womens draw too

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Is it raining yet?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Can you please tell me exactly what times Ms Ivanovic and Ms Kirilenko are playing, thank you.

I am great admirers of their games, and would hate to miss them.

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
On my way up to Wimbledon now with my girlfriend for her 22nd Birthday! Never Been can't wait! :bounce:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
On my way up to Wimbledon now with my girlfriend for her 22nd Birthday! Never Been can't wait! :bounce:

I assume you have tickets or you could be queuing for many hours for ground passes, need to be there by 8am at the lastest on the first monday really if no tickets already

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Can you please tell me exactly what times Ms Ivanovic and Ms Kirilenko are playing, thank you.

I am great admirers of their games, and would hate to miss them.

Unfortunatly they could both be playing at the same time, the lovely Ana will be on TV though but lovely Maria is on a distant court 18 although they will have a hours start on the show courts

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If they show Kirinlenko, probably best to catch her when we can - her Wimbledon record is one win in 4 years!

Ivanovic, we can watch later.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Unfortunatly they could both be playing at the same time, the lovely Ana will be on TV though but lovely Maria is on a distant court 18 although they will have a hours start on the show courts
Surely Kirilenko will be on interactive? Court 18 is a show-court, and I'm pretty sure they televise all matches from the show courts on the BBCi service.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'll be supporting our British HERO, Andy Murray, all the way through until next Monday, at which point he will lose easily, revert to being a curly SCOTCH muppet, the media will tell us over and over again about how he really is about to deliver and all the SCOTCH gimps on NSC will bang on about what a hero he is, when the reality is that he isn't fit to scratch Henman's arse.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Much obliged. I shall pop home at lunch time and have a little look.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Dont forget.

Murray is Brittish when he's winning.
+
Scottish when he's losing.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Jamie Murray exchnges this

jelenamc3.jpg

For this...what a tosser

French+Open+Roland+Garros+2008+2xseIXVtekEl.jpg

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Can't wait til Andy Murray LOSES, on the other hand I hope Jamie Murray, you know, the one with a personality does REALLY well...

And may I also say CUM ON KIRILENKO!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I f***ing love Wimbledon fortnight....

Camping overnight for tickets, loads of Union Jack flags, Murray-Mania on Henman Hill, John Lloyd and Sue Barker expertly guiding us through all of the action. It's a great British sporting institution and I'll be glued to my box for the next fortnight.

:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here