Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official...WE'RE f***ing BRILLIANT....thread

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
We were awesome, frigging awesome, Dunk, Bridcut, Angergren and Noone, 10/10, CMS, Navarro, Calderon and Painter 9.5/10 the rest of them 9 out of 10.

My worry is that the better we get the interest in Poyet gets wider.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
i thought we were superb in every department , noone shone again for sure but for me Bridcutt and Dunk were outstanding,a very enjoyable evening made even better listening to the young kids on the train home begging dad to take them back to the Amex again , i think CMS broke his leg in 7 places in the latter stages of the 2nd half but on Poyets advice ran it off :), incredible workrate yet again , the sight of Sir Vincelot trying to relocate his own shoulder 20ft away from me made me a bit queasy but other than that a fantastic night .

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Every one of those lads was a hero tonight but a special mention must go to Noone - he had his best game for us so far. Awesome.

Last Summer

well f*ck a duck!
Jun 12, 2008
The Hill
Let's not get carried away here!

A couple of good results we've certainly had. However, nah... bolloxs to it... we really are f***ing brilliant!
:amex:

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
We were, quite simply, awesome tonight. At time our passing, interplay and movement was out of this world. The pace throughout the team is enough to scare any defence, Calde was SUPERB when he switched to CB, looked like he had been playing there his whole life. And don't get me started on Dunk - Get this lad on the longest contract we can because he is going to be one hell of a player. What a time to be an albion fan. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Every one of those lads was a hero tonight but a special mention must go to Noone - he had his best game for us so far. Awesome.

this

Gumbo

Feb 18, 2009
Vincelot did have a go at trying to put his shoulder back in so he could carry on but then kinda gave up cos it must have bloody hurt..

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lewis Dunk was the best player by a mile on the pitch he was awesome.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Gus you've got me! f*** it, I just cant control these feelings the Albion are giving me anymore. Beg, borrow or steal its all about seeing the albion from now on, giving up on my life, it was pretty average anyway.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Any of the above feeling a bit silly now?
Why should we? At the time we were brilliant, right now we are shite. It's really that simple.

I'd rather you just bounced the thread and laughed than ask a dumb question like that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here