Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the official !!!!!! walsall V bha thread

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
In the car queue to get away...

I think we deserved to win that tonight. Walsall are a decent team and we had a couple of bits of luck but I doubt many will complain at that.

We broke well and threatened with some great play between Cox, Murray and Forster. Murray should have scored twice before his winner - one when he controlled well and for all the world it looked as though he could just pass the ball into the far corner. Alas he shot straight at the keeper. Later he had a low header in the 6 yard box after good work by Cox but he put it over somehow. Still, he got there in the end...!

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
BumbleBeeREX_468x362.jpg

That's what I was going to do but I couldn't bee bothered

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
just home from the match

good game great result!

very impressed with Forster and Murray - didnt realise it was supposed to be an own goal - sure Murray will claim it. Liked Westlake and Cox was good. El Abd played ok but was lucky not to get sent off with their bloke from where I was sitting. Bit "handbags" really though

Believe me we could have won by more.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
f***ing hell! That is a SHOCKING stat!

I may possibly be wrong about this guys, but the last time I can remember it happening was Wrexham away in 2001-2 season. We won 2-1. I seem to remember it being played on a Friday night. Listened to it on scr.

This stat dosent include the penalties "win" at Millwall last season. Under the laws of the game, penalty shootout games go down as a draw in the record books.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I may possibly be wrong about this guys, but the last time I can remember it happening was Wrexham away in 2001-2 season. We won 2-1. i semm to rmember it being played on a Friday night. Listened to it on scr.

were we not behind at bradford last year?
or at sheffield united in the championship?

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
were we not behind at bradford last year?
or at sheffield united in the championship?

No, 2-0 up at bradford, they got it back to 2-2, And we nicked it at the end. Sheff u, we were 1-0 up then they equallised before that twat nicked it in IT.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The Sheff Utd game - we scored first (in fact we scored all 3 goals as Mayo scored an own goal) just before half time and won it just before full time.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
I may possibly be wrong about this guys, but the last time I can remember it happening was Wrexham away in 2001-2 season. We won 2-1. I seem to remember it being played on a Friday night. Listened to it on scr.

This stat dosent include the penalties "win" at Millwall last season. Under the laws of the game, penalty shootout games go down as a draw in the record books.

Midweek I think; not a Friday. Bobby scored one penalty and missed another to make it safe in the last minute!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here