Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** The OFFICIAL transfer window Albion Ins and Outs thread ****

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
19 y/o Falkirk defender Murray Wallace understood to be deciding whether to join Brighton, Ipswich or Huddersfield. #BBCfootball

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Wallace has already ruled out Ipswich I think so its between us and Huddersfield. Huddersfield may be more attractive as its a LOT closer to home.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
19 y/o Falkirk defender Murray Wallace understood to be deciding whether to join Brighton, Ipswich or Huddersfield. #BBCfootball

i saw that on twitter - why doesn't Mike Sewell tell us something we don't know?

D

Deleted member 18477

Wallace has already ruled out Ipswich I think so its between us and Huddersfield. Huddersfield may be more attractive as its a LOT closer to home.

would understand if he chose hudds. prob going to get promoted as long as they keep rhodes, nearer home and more first team opportunities i'd imagine.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Maynard 1/4 on to sign for West Ham today

Is this the same West Ham that are still around £80 million in debt?!? if reports as recent as this week are to be believed! Spunking money around in an all out bid to get back in the Premier league where they will spunk even more money to stay there and increase the debt further. Hope they follow Pompey into administration. Shocking that clubs this heavily laden with debt are allowed to do this.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Talksport saying Hoskins to Sheff U and also that we are after WBA fullback Joe Mattock - not impressed on either front :(

Last edited:

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Is this the same West Ham that are still around £80 million in debt?!? if reports as recent as this week are to be believed! Spunking money around in an all out bid to get back in the Premier league where they will spunk even more money to stay there and increase the debt further. Hope they follow Pompey into administration. Shocking that clubs this heavily laden with debt are allowed to do this.

I love this West Ham are skint rumour its brilliant, there now talkin about rebuilding Upton Park, have owners with a combined wealth of over a billion yet apparently there broke, there offering Morrison 15k a week that could raise to 65k according to the Guardian. I find it very hard to believe there as broke as every one makes out.

Plus Cole, Nouble and Piq are looking like on there way out from there.

I also think if they get a good bid for Green he could be of us his contract is up in the summer

Last edited:

zfleas

Aug 8, 2011
Worthing
Falkirk central defender Murray Wallace is understood to be one of the five players the Blues have targeted with a bid for the highly-rated 19-year-old believed to have been turned down. Brighton have had an offer of £300,000 accepted, according to national newspaper reports this morning, with Town, Swansea, Charlton, Norwich, Newcastle and Huddersfield all said to have watched the former Rangers trainee in action over the Christmas period.

Taken from Ipswich Town board.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
I love this West Ham are skint rumour its brilliant, there now talkin about rebuilding Upton Park, have owners with a combined wealth of over a billion yet apparently there broke, there offering Morrison 15k a week that could raise to 65k according to the Guardian. I find it very hard to believe there as broke as every one makes out.

If you knew what I know about how close they left Birmingham to closing you wouldn't be surprised that much of what happens with Gold and Sullivan is smoke and mirrors. They could give Penn and Teller a run for their money :)

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
If you knew what I know about how close they left Birmingham to closing you wouldn't be surprised that much of what happems with Gold and Sullivan is smoke and mirrors. They could give Penn and Teller a run for their money :)

I find it hard to believe that 2 hammers fans would bankrupt the club they love they took it over in dire straights, they have not built up the debt infact they have got it down, just i dont think there as broke as we all hope

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Surely if we wanted to sign someone it would have to be by 12pm as dont they have to registered by then if say they wanted to play tonight?

I'm not sure, but we could bring people in who aren't going to play tonight. There are just a few more games left in the season after we cream Palace.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
If we are going to sell Hoskins and/or Noone is an announcement after 10pm most likely rather than disrupt the build-up to tonight's match and potentially upset fans?

Could be a very long day indeed.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton

I thinks it is generally accepted that they are in debt and that the debt is quite large, i guess how much in debt is anyones guess. Sullivan actually stated the club were £110 million in debt this time last year when they took over so I think it reasonable to assume a large portion of that is still current debt as neither Sullivan or Gold are simply going to pay that off however wealthy they may be and they clearly stated they had no intention of paying it off either. They were quoted as saying they would be looking for new investors to help with that debt and I'm not aware of any big money men coming in at West Ham in the last year so i think it safe to say the mountain of debt at West Ham is more than simply a rumour.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks

Plus Cole, Nouble and Piq are looking like on there way out from there.

I also think if they get a good bid for Green he could be of us his contract is up in the summer

This is the same West Ham that if they fail to get promoted this year, will be taking the FL to court over their plans to introduce 'financial fair play' from next season. They think its unfair that you can't spend more on wages than your entire income stream, and stifles ambition.....

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
If we are going to sell Hoskins and/or Noone is an announcement after 10pm most likely rather than disrupt the build-up to tonight's match and potentially upset fans?

Could be a very long day indeed.

Would make sense, although if they're not there it would probably make people a bit edgy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here