Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Thanks Mark McGhee thread [Merged Threads]

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Thanks MM

To be honest I am gutted for him, he made some odd decisions but I feel the guy was genuinely trying to do his best for the club. He got us up and kept us up, he showed loyalty and bought the club in a fair bit of money. Things have gone wrong but I would still have liked to have seen him get a couple of games to steady the ship.

Cheers Mark, you seem like a throughly nice chap and I hope you get a decent job somewhere if you want it.

Also like to say good luck to Bob, great servant to the club and also a very nice chap.

Right, lets hope we can get behind Wilkins and White and wish them all the best of luck and give them our support.

Cheers MM:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Thanks to a man and manager of great integrity.Thanks for generating the very best manager chant.

And a special thank you to the mindless fools who slagged off such a bloke;pity the vocal minority have lost us a manager who stayed,and would have stayed,as opposed to those "legends" who did not,and would not.

Good luck Mr McGhee,and thanks for some VERY good times.

Up the Albion!

bellsize seagull

Mar 1, 2004
north london
very honest manager and worked very hard at the club, a few bad results does not make anyone a bad manager, the Albion will always be a tough job and he took it on and created some great days and proud to wear the stripes :clap2:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
withdeanwombat said:
Thanks to a man and manager of great integrity.Thanks for generating the very best manager chant.

And a special thank you to the mindless fools who slagged off such a bloke;pity the vocal minority have lost us a manager who stayed,and would have stayed,as opposed to those "legends" who did not,and would not.

Good luck Mr McGhee,and thanks for some VERY good times.

Up the Albion!

:clap: :clap:

Couldn't have put it better.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
A big thank you to MM for being the one manager prepared to give his all regardless of the circumstances.

It's a sad day to see such a dedicated manager forced out.

Lots of great memories in the time you were here.

All the best for the future.

:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here