Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
You've been told Snoobs.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Well if Hart is chosen over Robinson or Dixon, then that very much proves the case.

Robinson has done bugger all in the last couple of seasons and i personally don't think hes good enough at this level.Wilkins obviously thought Dixon was poor as he hardly played him.At least with Deano everyone got a fair crack of the whip.We have Elphick to thank him for.Adams obvioulsy doesn't rate Dixon either as he hasn't even appeared on the bench yet.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I remember Harty coming on upfront last season for us against Tranmere and also against Doncaster (??) He didn't look too sharp then. Virgo would be ideal upfront tomorrow, however it would leave our midfield in a very sorry shape.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I would be quite pleased to see Richards in left midfield. He was involved with a quite few goals towards the end of the season and can run with the ball. He has also got quite a good shot on him. Isn't it his favoured position or have I just made that up?

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
I would be quite pleased to see Richards in left midfield. He was involved with a quite few goals towards the end of the season and can run with the ball. He has also got quite a good shot on him. Isn't it his favoured position or have I just made that up?

No he started his career there and want's to return to playing there. No chance with McCleod there though

ih8palarse

Jul 30, 2008
Is this the same source that told you, and I quote "i would have to say varndean top the list also due to the fact it is in molscumbe...":thud:

no that was my bad geography skills, and lack of knowing brighton....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here