Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official Swindon Town Matchday '6 Pointer' Thread

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The sporting life website is really good for keeping up with whats going on, live tables, scores and minute by minute text commentary.

HT scores:

Brighton 1 Swindon 0
Virgo 38

Half-time: 1-0

Crewe 0 Hartlepool 0
Half-time: 0-0

Hereford 1 Leicester 1
Guinan pen 29
Oakley 35

Half-time: 1-1

Leeds 1 Stockport 0
Howson 9

Half-time: 1-0

Leyton Orient 1 Colchester 1
Daniels 45
Platt 43

Half-time: 1-1

Walsall 0 Tranmere 0
Half-time: 0-0

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I think we are more likely to catch Hartlepool, as they are in poor form and have a tough run in. Crewe have been in good form of late and them winning would not be such a bad thing.
Agreed, I can't see Hartlepool getting any more points this season after today. A draw would be perfik.

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
I think we are more likely to catch Hartlepool, as they are in poor form and have a tough run in. Crewe have been in good form of late and them winning would not be such a bad thing.

Trouble is, anything can happen - just look at Yeovil turning over Millwall. We just have to win our games - it's the only thing in our control.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Paul Hayward of the Observer talking to Harty summing up of the season and the match. Spot on, from an Albion fan. :clap2:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hartlepool and Northampton have the toughest run ins , we need to catch both of them.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Agreed, I can't see Hartlepool getting any more points this season after today. A draw would be perfik.

none of this matters as long as we keep winning or at least picking up points win at home draw/win away will do until the end of this s**t season

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The Withdean crowd needs to do its bit now. Roar us on to victory!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Text read out at half time "If any fans boo brighton, they'll be responsible for us going down"
:rolleyes:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Shit bugger :mad:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Mix up in defence straight from kick off and swindon equalise through simon cox. Worst possible start to this half.

Gordon Greer according to ssn.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here