Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** The official season ticket presentation thread ***

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
I hope that not only will there be zero tolerance throughout the stadium for those who wish to stand up and block the view of others, but also that any fan bringing a musical instrument including a drum will be denied entrance and directed to Patcham where they can join a band.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
my mate has just texted to say it's pretty crazy there tonight with everyone desperately trying to sort out their seating allocation - i think they might have sold out!!! :)

on a more serious note, and like Westdene Wonder's query, do we know if we WON'T be playing stupid goal celebration music at Falmer.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Gents, relax on the DD thing - the (rather pretty) girls and the (possibly also pretty) guys at the presentations are super-efficient. They will sort it out for you.

I attended the lunch-time session today, which Sir Martin himself gave (not sure if he's doing them all). It was great. Only lasted about 45 mins, but you then have 1 on 1 sessions with the admin team who help you choose your precise seat and sort out the paperwork. It's all very slick and easy. We then got taken down to a viewing platform, which is at the corner of the south and east stand - you can't see a huge amount, but it's the closest I've been to the stadium itself.

Martin asked how many of us were making use of the option to buy tickets for friends and family, and looking at the hands raised, i'd say about two thirds said yes. Martin was pretty bullish about achieving the target of selling 15,500 season tickets

What does he look like? Only there was a bloke there who I thought might have been him but having never met him I wasn't sure.
0clip_image004.png

Second from the left.

super ads

Jul 14, 2009
I was going to buy a season ticket for my son. he will be 3 in may so prob wont be going to many games next season. Getting him one cos when he does want to come regular i dont have to move my seat if there are none available near me. Any idea if you can upgrade a childs ticket for an adults one in the amex?

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
And the question we all want to know - what was availability like in your chosen area?

We went for East Stand, close to half way line, as far back as poss - it was beginning to fill up. The back six or seven rows looked pretty full for blocks either side of the half way line. The further away from the half way line you go, the more seats there are.

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
It's great that the uptake is really encouraging, as the club expects. But after so many sodding years at Withdean sitting in the pissing rain and howling gales with young lad watching, quite frankly, dross at times.....I'll be SO pissed off I can't get a seat anywhere near my preferred location because of JCLs getting in first via this +3 business!!!!!!!

And if that's the case when I attend my presentation (with x3 other 9 year+ STHs who all want to sit together) then I'll have no qualms in telling them so.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Well I have now got my seat in the north stand but I would like to complain as seems to be the thing on NSC these days. When we arrived for our presentation it was six and it was dark so there was no pint in going to the viewing platform. Why the heck did Martin and the gang not organise with God to keep the sun up for a few more hours so we could use the viewing platform. Frankly it is embarrasing that it was dark and the club should be held accountable for this freak of nature

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Bloody hell. That doesn't sound too promising for people who haven't got their appointment for a while. Although, having said that, isn't the back/centre part of the east stand the extra 1901 section, which would explain why it's already so full?

Yep indeed.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
When we arrived for our presentation it was six and it was dark so there was no pint in going to the viewing platform.

Is that where the fans bar is going?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Well I have now got my seat in the north stand but I would like to complain as seems to be the thing on NSC these days. When we arrived for our presentation it was six and it was dark so there was no pint in going to the viewing platform. Why the heck did Martin and the gang not organise with God to keep the sun up for a few more hours so we could use the viewing platform. Frankly it is embarrasing that it was dark and the club should be held accountable for this freak of nature

We went at 12:30 and didn't get a pint either when we went to the viewing platform. I blame Dick Knight.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ooooh me too, where?

Row Z Seats 345 & 346

TWO seats? You greedy f***ing BASTARD. Its people like you stopping other people getting the seats they deserve, because they bought 14 matchday programs in the 97/98 season. You wanker. :angry:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is that for definite ?
I thought they'd just debit the months deposit from the bank account details provided on the direct debit form ?

I must admit that was how I interpreted it that to check the bank details are correct they would take the initial deposit from the card on the day and the balance in 1 payment during April or the monthly direct debit whichever is the case.

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
You are right BG. The deposit must be paid by cash, cheque or card on the day of your visit, unless of course you are paying the full amount straight away.

I was going to buy a season ticket for my son. he will be 3 in may so prob wont be going to many games next season. Getting him one cos when he does want to come regular i dont have to move my seat if there are none available near me. Any idea if you can upgrade a childs ticket for an adults one in the amex?

You can do this if you buy a PSL. At our presentation on Tuesday I asked whether you could upgrade an U10 to an Adult ticket if you don't get a PSL, the man I asked then went over to Scottish Paul from the ticket office and he came back and said that yes you would be able to do this.

Frank Inkerman

Veteran of the Crimea
You can do this if you buy a PSL. At our presentation on Tuesday I asked whether you could upgrade an U10 to an Adult ticket if you don't get a PSL, the man I asked then went over to Scottish Paul from the ticket office and he came back and said that yes you would be able to do this.
Pendant alert!!!
Were the question and the answer in sync? Did you mean on a match by match basis, so that an Adult could use the ticket when the U10 is not attending, or when the current U10 became an Adult (presumably passing through U16 / U18 / U21 or whatever is available) - and what did Paul mean in his answer?
Just curious like ....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here