Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Palace ticket thread [merged]

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
So,if i am reading this,i am a season ticket holder,who has been to every game this year,home and away,and i will be in the same bracket as someone who has 0 loyalty points,and never been to any Brighton game in thier life?

yep, join the club bar 2 away games

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Having checked, I'm ten points short of the top bracket. I had planned to go to Peterborough but now can't because of work :(, so was vaguely entertaining the notion of buying a ticket anyway and flogging it, to edge myself into the SUPERfan category. But reading all the posts above, there doesn't seem to be that many on 1380 or above, so perhaps I'll take my chances.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I only have 1100 and that's WAY below the last category. Surely they will reach general sale as there can't be 2700 people above 1350 LP and who want to go to this.

If there are any tickets left after the 1330 LP period ends it will opened up to anyone with 1000+ LP , there won't be enough time to phase it otherwise.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Agreed - there seems little logic behind this allocation process and it's hard to believe, without having sight of the member database, that this won't become a massive bunfight when they go sub-1330 points which will still be a massive majority of fans.

englandfans display a "cap" table on their site which is very useful in situations like this.

Screen shot 2012-01-05 at 16.31.05.png

When tickets go into a ballot for England games 70% is done on loyalty and the remaining 30% is luck of the draw. Not perfect but it does give those non superfans a chance of getting a ticket.

I can't imagine the club has more than 2700 people who have 1330 or more points. Assuming they are going to go on general sale after this (which doesn't seem that fair to me to be honest) then I think people who are organised will get a ticket. Look at the Doncaster game, yes it sold out but it took over 24 hours to do so.

I list of the points table from the club would do allot to calm people down a little. Or if I'm wrong then it would send them into more of a blind panic.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
No, I don't think they've said that all. If you've done that but didn't have a Withdean ST you must be on 1,210 points. It's anybody's guess what will happen to people with less than 1,330 points, but I can't believe they will open it up to people who have "never been to any Brighton game in their life". My guess is that, come Jan 22nd, they will have to massively lower the points required, but it'll still be 1,050 or so I reckon.

And I agree with you again.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I just called the club (as someone circa 1100 points)

They said, they will evaluate how sales are going at each tier before making further announcements. If after 22nd January tickets are still available it will drop to another lower loyalty point bracket (but they are not sure which yet).

I asked about beamback (as Palace had it). I was told it had been discussed and looked into with palarse, but nothing concrete yet.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
I've been to as many away games as I physically could and I'm still short of 1,300 points. Bit miffed with these point tiers but there will surely be lots left when we are eligible to buy?

Maybe they'll open it up early in error again like southampton away.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
they do if you were a season ticket holder all the time you get 250 points.....

you get 250 whether it was last season only or 10 seasons.......... or do you think there is an extra 250 points on top of the 250 withdean allocation? making 1500

I'm 1100 so no chance of getting a ticket. I don't mind fans with higher loyalty points getting tickets that is how it should be - but I do agree that many will buy tickets and pass them onto people with little or no points. That will seriously p*ss off people - however the real problem lies with Palace not having the balls to give us about 4k.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I just called the club (as someone circa 1100 points)

They said, they will evaluate how sales are going at each tier before making further announcements. If after 22nd January tickets are still available it will drop to another lower loyalty point bracket (but they are not sure which yet).

I asked about beamback (as Palace had it). I was told it had been discussed and looked into with palarse, but nothing concrete yet.

It had better not be 1320, 1310, 1300 etc

rjbseagull

Apr 27, 2010
Before you shoot me down, I know it's probably been asked a million times but I'm not an avid user and really couldnt be arsed to go through the threads.

Firstly have the Wrexham loyalty points been put on yet?

If they haven't when do they get put on?

On 1360 so hoping to that they haven't, in order for me to get in the second band!

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Before you shoot me down, I know it's probably been asked a million times but I'm not an avid user and really couldnt be arsed to go through the threads.

On 1360 so hoping to that they haven't, in order for me to get in the second band!

Mine went on yesterday, if that is any help.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

Check your purchase history in the on line ticketing, mine have been allocated

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here