Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Palace nickname thread

What a pathetic thread. where has the art of good, funny, banter gone ?
Why do some of you have to be abuse all the time?
Paedo's, c**ts, arsonists, WTF !!!!
Some of you are old enough to know better.

Try going on BBS as a Brighton fan, it's incessant, especially the one little love who leaves messages like, have you licked your mums collapsed vagina today? on the rep thing.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Try going on BBS as a Brighton fan, it's incessant, especially the one little love who leaves messages like, have you licked your mums collapsed vagina today? on the rep thing.

That sounds like Pyschokiller, don't worry about him, he calls some his fellow Palace fans much worse !

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Jeremy's ...... Jeremy Kyle's !!!
but they will always be Scum to me.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland

we-8-brighton

Feb 5, 2011
how about the never had more then 6k fans and let a nasty little politician sell the ground from under them which is now a nice toys are us and before lecturing about money avoidance remember you were in that position too not worthy enough to lick the mud off any palace players boots because your never in our league long enough we build a nice new stadium with money from a sugar daddy like good little rent boys open to 14k plastics whom wear a brighton kit and liverpool rucksack fire drills in the 80th minute have to postpone games because of college open days and no travel on boxing day ffs and have cringy pictures of some ginger kid with a flag and shoe zone trainers trying to imitate what we have at selhurst with f***ing jazz hands flyers and build up entertainment if you can call it that........hove albion

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
SCUM , although I'm warming to Jeremys (as in Jeremy Hunt)

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
how about the never had more then 6k fans and let a nasty little politician sell the ground from under them which is now a nice toys are us and before lecturing about money avoidance remember you were in that position too not worthy enough to lick the mud off any palace players boots because your never in our league long enough we build a nice new stadium with money from a sugar daddy like good little rent boys open to 14k plastics whom wear a brighton kit and liverpool rucksack fire drills in the 80th minute have to postpone games because of college open days and no travel on boxing day ffs and have cringy pictures of some ginger kid with a flag and shoe zone trainers trying to imitate what we have at selhurst with f***ing jazz hands flyers and build up entertainment if you can call it that........hove albion
:ffsparr::tosser:

SE19_CP

Oct 30, 2011
SE19.....top of the hill
That's the problem, they're not really chavs are they? Their fans are a bunch of suburban-dwelling dorks who sing ultra songs and bang a drum, and the ground is in a dogshit-ridden neo-slum area of northern Surrey, giving them the chance to feel a bit "edgy". They are not particularly pikey or chav really.

Don't know why I'm even taking the bait really but.....

Simster, my old china.....Looking at your twitter display pic, you know you fall perfectly into this description pal. You have some cheek because you actually look like a regular palace nigel....and im aware there are many of those!

You do realise CRYSTAL PALACE is the point that joins 5 South East London boroughs.....Lewisham, Lambeth, Bromley, Croydon and Southwark??

To be fair, a BHA fan digging out Palace fans about middle classness is ultimate hypocrisy. You live in Reigate mate FFS!!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Again, showing your provincial self up mate....

You don't call people paedophiles willy nilly....it's the mark of a wrong'un.

Looking at that photo of the "games makers" certainly put the question into many heads.

SE19_CP

Oct 30, 2011
SE19.....top of the hill
Looking at that photo of the "games makers" certainly put the question into many heads.

Yep, they look like a bunch of absolute divs! Can't argue with that one bit fella.

Where I come from, call someone a nonce and something is very likely to happen to them.

You probably wouldn't get that. Honestly wonder how well most of you would fare in Streatham/Thornton Heath/Norwood etc - totally different world to middle class 98.8% white british brighton

Yep, they look like a bunch of absolute divs! Can't argue with that one bit fella.

Where I come from, call someone a nonce and something is very likely to happen to them.

You probably wouldn't get that. Honestly wonder how well most of you would fare in Streatham/Thornton Heath/Norwood etc - totally different world to middle class 98.8% white british brighton

Hove is a heaving melting pot of racial and sexual tension,COULD EXPLODE WITH ONE HOT SUMMER AND A OVER ZEALOUS ROZZER:moo:

SE19_CP

Oct 30, 2011
SE19.....top of the hill
Hove is a heaving melting pot of racial and sexual tension,COULD EXPLODE WITH ONE HOT SUMMER AND A OVER ZEALOUS ROZZER:moo:

haha - I like your posts Rev.....

I lived with a bird (honest) in seven dials in Brighton for 10 months - seriously, you lot don't know how good the quality of life is compared to SE London. The only difference is you're confined to Brighton if you want a night out, whereas I could be in a multitude of decent places in a matter of minutes!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here