Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official OGH Appreciation Thread

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
As I said the other day, football's answer to the Swiss army knife -- fairly compact, does everything, and an icon to boot.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Gary Hart. Never have I seen someone so committed to the cause as him (apart from maybe Mayo).

Cut him and he bleeds blue and white. Welcome back upfront Harty. We have missed you.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
:bowdown:

Oh Gary Hart - Albion legend, always comes storming back after being written off

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Thought he was awesome yesterday.

El Abd was outstanding in defence, as was McShane, all the rest played brilliantly.

But Harty deserved MoM just for the way he took on all those Leeds players in the final minute, never mind his overall efforts

:clap2:

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
Thanks gary ............ i put £2 on him to be last scorer...didn't let me down.

True legend:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

sir danny cullip said:
Posh spice is a slapper she really is a tart and when shes shagging beckham she thinks of Gary Hart....

shows just how long OGH has been a legend, i remember when we started singing that up at Gillingham...
the Spice Girls were in the charts
Geri Halliwell was ginger and twice* her current size

(*polite estimate)

OH GARY HART, GARY GARY GARY HART
GARY GARY GARY HART, OH GARY HART...

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Legend is a very overused word when it comes to footballers.

But he is one.

Well Done OGH - and to think he very nearly left us halfway through last season.

Hope he's still with us to have his testimonial at Falmer.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
edna krabappel said:
Thought he was awesome yesterday.

El Abd was outstanding in defence, as was McShane, all the rest played brilliantly.

But Harty deserved MoM just for the way he took on all those Leeds players in the final minute, never mind his overall efforts

:clap2:

Top class from Withdean Gaz! love the guy, never write him off, never gives up, the best!

Have to take issue with you over El Abd. Saved a shot on the line but gets done everytime by the leftwingers. Doesn't see the opposition doubling up on him. Coast us more goals than he saves until he sorts that out.

only1robbiereinalt

Oct 7, 2005
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Porky

Oct 5, 2003
Ontario. Canada
I realize this is a comment from a hell of a long way away, and I haven't seen a Seagulls game since 83/84, but it seems to me that a black [albeit a SMALL] black cloud has been lifted from the team. just hope that MM can preserve and nurture this great feeling throughout the team, exemplified by the performances of Reid and OGH on Saturday. Well Done all!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here