Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** The official NZ v Slovakia thread ***

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
f***.

I had Slovakia 0-0 HT 1-0 FT and Vittek to score the last goal.

Not a happy bunny!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Love it :lolol:

They'll be dancing in the streets of Queenstown tonight. First ever World Cup point I believe.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i had any draw with bertos to score at any time $10 pays $890.00...he was stood right behind winston when he BANGED it in.........never mind eh...??

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
That has also, incidentally, pissed an awful lot of Australians off. Great stuff. Obviously people have South African stadium-high expectations; I really enjoyed that game.

Finch

Jul 21, 2009
New Zealand
Well that was worth staying up for. I moaned a bit in the second half, but a great finish always eclipses any memories of hoofball.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Slightly less impressed that Reid is a Danish citizen who played for their U21 sides and only declared he wanted to play for the country of his birth once they'd already qualified for South Africa.

But still...hooray for Winston :clap:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Vuvuzelas stop the Clap

Slightly less impressed that Reid is a Danish citizen who played for their U21 sides and only declared he wanted to play for the country of his birth once they'd already qualified for South Africa.

“Sure I am this day we are masters of our fate, that the task which has been set before us is not above our strength; that its pangs and toils are not beyond our endurance. As long as we have faith in our own cause and an unconquerable will to win, victory will not be denied us.”

Winston

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

To be fair to young Winston, was it really worth him flying half way round the world, to play Vanuatu, Fiji or New Caledonia?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
This was fantastic ! See the way the mighty SLOVAKS kept the group alive by letting the Uruk Hai score. And I scored extra points in a predictor game I entered for the 1-1,and yet remain on course to win that NSC sweep.The instantly forgetable Ivory Coast v .....

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That result has made me feel like this World Cup is going roar into action today, can't wait for Ivory Coast Vs Portugal.

fail-stamp.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here