Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** The OFFICIAL NWSU stand up and let us know you're going thread ***

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
as a north stander, I can't wait to see you boys turn it up tomorrow. was brilliant once you finally got it started last week.

let the battles commence, and all of us as one donny won't have a chance!!!!

:clap2:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
as a north stander, I can't wait to see you boys turn it up tomorrow. was brilliant once you finally got it started last week.

let the battles commence, and all of us as one donny won't have a chance!!!!

:clap2:

I like that

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone moans about the odd stand up and sing moment tommorow deserves a lot of shit. I said odd as in occasional before anyone starts boring me about all seater stadiums etc :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Seven of us

D

Deleted member 2719

Fancy a beer after Paul ? Will probably wander round to the West afterwards, or are you shooting straight back to Chi ?

Sounds good Dave, i will Pm my phone number, unless i am already top of your speed dial list!:kiss:

gibbo414

Oct 8, 2004
The Day is close and the west upper will be rocking with all the old north standers AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALBION BRING IT ON

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
ALMOST HEAVEN
WEST STAND UPPER
BRIGHTON HOVE ALBION
LONG TIME SINCE WE'VE BEEN HERE

BRIGHTON ARE HOME
NOW YOU ALL CAN SEE
AND WE HATE PALACE
AT LAST NOW YOU BELIEVE

OH FALMER ROAD
TAKE ME HOME
TO THE PLACE...
WHERE I BELONG

WEST STAND UPPER
BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION
FALMER ROAD
WE'VE COME HOME

OH FALMER ROAD
TAKE ME HOME
TO THE PLACE...
ALBIOOOONNNNNN!!!!!

then break into ALBION ALBION ALBION!!!

maybe the words need a tweak, what do we think in principle. in case you don't realize the song it goes to (duh!) - YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

if we sing this... not tomorrow but soon... i think it would goosebump the f*** out of people. a beautiful song, and fitting too once the words have been tweaked (and some nice accidental homophones!)

Oct 2, 2008
Me and my mate , both ex North Standers, are in the WSU. Both of us missed the ramp ups but tomorrow is the real deal. After all the hype its time for those of us in the WSU to deliver.....judging by the support on here I think we will.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here