Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** The OFFICIAL NWSU stand up and let us know you're going thread ***

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Ok it ain't official and I don't care, had a cider or two. Bozza can always delete it.

Right you WSU's roll call here and tell us we are going to spank the north stand on songs! Let's face it, it is the north standers of Goldstone bygone years.

We're the west stand, we're the west stand, we're the west stand Brighton boys!

If anyone flounces on me I don't really care.

EDIT: I meant WSU.... f***! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
4 of us up there,all old school Goldstone North standers.

D

Deleted member 2719

I suspect those NorthStand boys are going be shocked by our volume.

Let the battle commence.

:clap::clap::clap:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Me and another west country 'erbert in WSU,... one non sth in WSL

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Ok it ain't official and I don't care, had a cider or two. Bozza can always delete it.

Right you WSU's roll call here and tell us we are going to spank the north stand on songs! Let's face it, it is the north standers of Goldstone bygone years.

We're the west stand, we're the west stand, we're the west stand Brighton boys!

If anyone flounces on me I don't really care.

EDIT: I meant WSU.... f***! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Bah! You're nothing but a load of wannabe prawn-sandwich boys! What would be nice though is if you could start a chant occasionally as opposed to waiting until the North Stand order you to sing.

NOTE: I know some don't like this "Our stand is louder than your stand!" banter and think it's a bit childish. Well maybe it is, but if both sets try and outdo the other then it will all add to the atmosphere; it's just friendly rivalry and we're all Brighton fans.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Here it is again, And I guess at about 3.15 I'll turn to my brother and say again ' Oh I'm abit let down by the WSU' All talk :p

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
BRIGHTON... OH BRIGHTON... OH BRIGHTON SAID I
I WILL STAND AT FALMER, TILL THE DAY I DIE
TAKE ME TO THE SOUTH COAST, WAY DOWN BY THE SEA
AND I WILL FOLLOW BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION FC.

Saturday. WSU.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Obviously there are plenty of exceptions but as a generalisation the new North Stand seems to be favoured by younger blokes and the WSU by slightly older blokes...

I am WSU. 42 years old. Bit of a JCB but been loyal enough through a lot of the gory stuff.

I enjoy singing loudly at matches. I hate the Palace song and love "Old School" Brighton songs.

I was`delighted last Saturday to find that the STHs next to and behind me are similar types to myself and I hold out a lot of hope for the WSU atmosphere. It might take a bit to get going but I can't see why it won't happen.

One thing I would love would be for the West Stand to sing SBTS properly 4 or 5 times a game as our signature anthem. Wouldn't take much to create that "tradition" and it would be awesome... anyone up for distributing the words one week? or are there enough who already know it? (on the evidence of the Tottenham game there weren't many people joining in with the tenor... is my enthusiasm for this version of SBTS misplaced?).

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
46 of us (Block C) will be present (in body)-starting tonight by welcoming back an ex pat now living in Brisbane. Flew in this morning and back on Wednesday!!

We are all (bar a couple of kids) ex Goldstone North Stand and will be well up for it come kick off!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here