Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official NSC "signing off for Christmas" thread....

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Finish at 3pm on Xmas eve, and back on the 27th - debt collection never stops :)

Get New Years Day off though, which is a bonus,

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That happened a couple of Christmases ago for me. Happy Birthday Edna. Party with the Wall tonight? :cheery:

Hell yes, happy birthday to Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

(See what I did there?)

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
I bet. Must be hard taking away a families TV on Christmas eve. Has to be done I suppose.

Oh no, I don't do that!!! Couldn't be THAT much of a shit. I just ring people up to set payment arrangements up. It's a call centre environment. I don't own a baseball bat or knuckle dusters!!!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Parking attendants work on Christmas Day in Brighton don't they? I'm sure I remember hearing about people getting parking tickets over Christmas last year.

To the carers, emergency service types, NHS people & everyone else who is working over the festive season: have a good one, & all power to you. This will be my first complete Christmas off in nine years, but ordinarily, I'd be sharing your pain :)

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
ermmm, nope.

Working over Xmas, but I may take Boxing Day off.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Wrapped shoot at 3am today. No work on Christmas day as was previousdly scheduled as we all voted to work 17 hr days for a week to get it done. Now free until New Years Day. Super.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Finish Christmas Eve at whatever time they let us leave (probably about three or so in the afternoon, although there's only three of us in the team I think so maybe later).

Happy Birthday, Edna :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here