• Other

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Looks like the Labour voters haven't woken up yet. :dunce:

Not so, I was the fifth person to vote at my polling station. And my 6-month old got me up at 5am too!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
don foster.
only conservatives or lib dems can realistically win here.lib dems have been in here for a while.its only a tactical vote tbh (and just because its the first time that i can)

So you have voted for David Belotti's party in his home town. Good grief :facepalm:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Just voted Conservative, although I don't quite understand why Cameron, Brown, Clegg or the nazi racist Griffin weren't on either paper and I instead was faced with the names of about 10 people who I haven't got a clue about.

Interesting to see how closely the actual result matches the poll, and also how closely it matches some of the opinion polls. Why is Green orange and orange (lib dem) pale blue?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Just voted Conservative, although I don't quite understand why Cameron, Brown, Clegg or the nazi racist Griffin weren't on either paper and I instead was faced with the names of about 10 people who I haven't got a clue about.

you vote for the people who are up for election in your constituancy not the leaders who have their own constituancy. Hence why there is one the 1 MP in parliament

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Back by popular demand!! Thanks.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

:shrug:you do know its first past the post? The party with the most MP's gets in rather than the most votes

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I hope I wake up in the morning to a TORY majority govt.

levski seagull

Jul 7, 2003
brighton
I always vowed i would never vote tory but gordon brown has to go, the country is on its knees so the dirty deed has had to be done...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here