Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Official NFL 2020 Thread

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
But his efficiency was terrible. He got to 1k yards through the volume he was given. He was also the only RB in the whole league to take 100% of the carries within the 5 yard line but still only managed 3 rushing TD's!

He will have takers for sure but he will not be a RB 1 anywhere.

Average of 4.3 isn’t too bad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
In yards per carry, a relatively outdated metric, Fournette ranked 26th.

Though 5th in the league for RBs in total yardage from scrimmage.

It may be outdated, but personally can’t see how it isn’t relevant.

Guess I’m a bit outdated as well [emoji2].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
Though 5th in the league for RBs in total yardage from scrimmage.

It may be outdated, but personally can’t see how it isn’t relevant.

Guess I’m a bit outdated as well [emoji2].

Fournette ranked seventh among all running backs in rushes of 15 or more yards (13) - which were significant boosts to his cumulative statistics - but he also ranked first in rushes of three yards or less (171).

Also, as a Jags fan who watched him a lot last year, he just isn't that good lol

Music City Gull

Not Changing This, Bozza
Jun 28, 2020
12 South
Fournette ranked seventh among all running backs in rushes of 15 or more yards (13) - which were significant boosts to his cumulative statistics - but he also ranked first in rushes of three yards or less (171).

Also, as a Jags fan who watched him a lot last year, he just isn't that good lol

He came out of high school as the number one player in the country. Never really felt like he had the work ethic as Derrick Henry, who came from a very small town just north of Jacksonville (Yulee). Hated when Henry de-committed from UGA for Bama but he’s worked really hard at every level (though Gurley at UGA certainly made up for it, lol). Glad I love a mile from where he plays and get to watch him run. Amazing runner.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He came out of high school as the number one player in the country. Never really felt like he had the work ethic as Derrick Henry, who came from a very small town just north of Jacksonville (Yulee). Hated when Henry de-committed from UGA for Bama but he’s worked really hard at every level (though Gurley at UGA certainly made up for it, lol). Glad I love a mile from where he plays and get to watch him run. Amazing runner.

Derrick Henry looked a beast last year towards the end.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
So the Jadeveon Clowney saga finally comes to an end, and he’s going back to the Titans.

Disappointed, as really wanted him back at Seattle to begin with, but tbh the longer he’s held out, the more I’ve started to doubt if his priority is ever the team he plays for.

Sitting out the whole training camp period and leaving it till roster-cut day a week before the season starts just so you can get the most possible money...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just when you think 2020 has reached the bottom of the barrel, it goes deeper.

At the end of the first half, as the Packers scored a normal Rodgers TD, Scott Hansen said:-

'Green Bay score in this double box action'.

It was TRIPLE BOX Scott...

...triple box. :cry:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Opening day victory for Seattle. Russell Wilson looking good, Jamal Adams and Bobby Wagner immense on defence. Great stuff.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
#12 carried the Packers on his back, as usual.

Amazing win for the team playing in Washington.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Bears showing we’ve learned to not wait for a last minute field goal. Phew. :clap2:

Now, let’s see if Brady falls, er, flat, with the Bucs.

Last edited:

Music City Gull

Not Changing This, Bozza
Jun 28, 2020
12 South
Opening day victory for Seattle. Russell Wilson looking good, Jamal Adams and Bobby Wagner immense on defence. Great stuff.

I hate I was born a falcons fan, but Seattle is my number 2 and Pete has made them a really really fun watch.

541-5419827_drunk-atlanta-falcons-logo-clipart.png

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Well that was a pleasant surprise and great stuff from Minshew with 19 of 20 passes completed for 3 touchdowns.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Anyone know how to get rid of the piped crowd noise on Sky? Is it on the streams and game pass?

I can’t think of a better game to hear the raw, unadulterated player efforts on.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Good first drive for the old man

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here