Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Official NFL 2020 Thread

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Jets, defending a lead with seconds left on the clock, inexplicably blitz and don't defend the goal line.

Tanking at its finest.
The carebears coughing up a fourth quarter 10 point lead, in division, took some beating, but yes the Jets did seem to say 'hold my beer'.

Just watched the Packers highlights.
It's as if them and the Eagles were playing different sports.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Vegas Raiders sneak over the line

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
New York Giants. The fricking New York Giants. With a debutant QB. FFS.

As they said on the Seahawks fansite (in an article headlined "Seahawks suck their own asses for three hours"), "all Seattle did was spend the whole game farting and then vomiting on themselves from the smell".

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

As they said on the Seahawks fansite (in an article headlined "Seahawks suck their own asses for three hours"), "all Seattle did was spend the whole game farting and then vomiting on themselves from the smell".

Great performance by the Giants.

Gallman outstanding.

Next season I think we’ll be a force in terms of record. Might even upset a few more this year.

Judge doing a great job, despite no Saquon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach

McCoy is hardly a "debutant" though is he. Been around the league for a number of years and is a solid backup QB. I liked him at Cleveland and think he couldve done ok given more of a chance.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I like your optimism but your division will be a lot tougher next year and Danny Dimes is not the man.

We’ve had a lot of single figure defeats through stupidity/poor play. I feel we’re a 9-7 team this year though of course in the end we’ll do well to hit 7-9.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
McCoy is hardly a "debutant" though is he. Been around the league for a number of years and is a solid backup QB. I liked him at Cleveland and think he couldve done ok given more of a chance.

Maybe I’m just still seething at such a woeful performance from Seattle, in a game we should have won.

Truly a shit 24 hours, what with the Albion losing tonight as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Obviously I fell asleep to miss the denouement of the WFT's epic win this morning. Wow...I mean...wow. Rivera is turning this team around in spectacular fashion. To win without Gibson and have other players step up was just incredible, even Terry didn't have too much to do with it. I thought the Giants beating Seattle would be a psychological gut punch for us, but we responded magnificently to the pressure.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Obviously I fell asleep to miss the denouement of the WFT's epic win this morning. Wow...I mean...wow. Rivera is turning this team around in spectacular fashion. To win without Gibson and have other players step up was just incredible, even Terry didn't have too much to do with it. I thought the Giants beating Seattle would be a psychological gut punch for us, but we responded magnificently to the pressure.

Good to see Washington getting back to winning ways after so many years of being awful. Not there yet, but taken huge strides this year. My brother in law has supported them since the Theismann & Riggins days, so is happy with the improvement this season.

They're quietly putting together a solid squad on both sides of the ball, and could be a real contender in the NFC in a couple of years if they keep the upward trajectory.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Good to see Washington getting back to winning ways after so many years of being awful. Not there yet, but taken huge strides this year. My brother in law has supported them since the Theismann & Riggins days, so is happy with the improvement this season.

They're quietly putting together a solid squad on both sides of the ball, and could be a real contender in the NFC in a couple of years if they keep the upward trajectory.

Yep been with them since 83 too! We have been so utterly awful bar maybe 2005 and 2012 since 1990 it's been a tough team to support. I hope the NFC East can get back to being a good division. At least we have a shootout with the Giants to end the season now, it could be a lot of fun.

Still a lot of holes on the team but they have made massive strides since week 1. With all the turmoil surrounding the organisation what Ron has achieved thus far is remarkable. Good luck to the Browns this season too, nice to see them finally give their fans something to shout about, you have all earned that!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Tonight I get to roll from the Albion straight into the Packers :cheery:.

I can't help thinking it'll be split results, such is life.

In other news:-

In a couple of weeks NBC (I think) have flexed out of the Sunday night game between the Cowgirls and 49ers, pushing them back down to 1pm, instead choosing to show ...

...The Browns. :ohmy:

A massive slap in the face for 'America's Team'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here