Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL NFL 2013 Thread

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The power of RG3sus is such, I'm tempted to go to bed soon so I can get up at midnight and watch The 'Skins.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The power of RG3sus is such, I'm tempted to go to bed soon so I can get up at midnight and watch The 'Skins.
6 minutes in and I'm already knackered.

The Eagirls can't keep this up, surely.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
The Redskins are just toying with them :D

edit: as I say that RGIII is picked off :(

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They certainly aren't helping their defense.

One way or another this game is going to have a massive points total.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I always said if there's one more team than the Cowboys and the Giants I hate it's the Eagles (and the Broncos).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well that certainly was a polar opposite game.
I got through to the last 5 mins of the 4th quarter, so missed the last TD.

The Eagirls played the first half like steam trains, then stopped.
RG3sus played like someone who hasn't played for 8 months, before finding his touch.

Bizarrely enough the Skins defense looked pretty good.

There's no way the Eagirls can play a full game the way they started this one, it was nuts.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Bizarrely enough the Skins defense looked pretty good.
Pity the offense played like it was their first time playing together since last season (missed most of the last quarter though, one minute I was watching the game intently and the next time I looked the Chargers were playing :()

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Props to Chip kelly, they said he couldn't bring that offense to the NFL, well and he did a terrific job.

The Skins played about as bad as they possibly could in the first half, they were terrible. The second half comeback made the late night not a completely wasted one. At least we resembled a football team by the end.

Anyone who has lesean McCoy in their fantasy team is in for a great season, what a beast he was and Chip will get him the ball a lot.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008

With the Jets losing 13-10 to the Pats last night (Geno Smith had the chance to give the Jets a lead in the 4[SUP]th[/SUP] quarter but he threw 3 interceptions) and the Giants probably losing on Sunday to the Broncos, maybe it’s time to become an Eagles fan,

Eagles cheerleaders to debut new uniform this Sunday eagles-cheerleaders-large.jpg

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Yes - always amazes me the crowds you get for college football. Great touch down by the Bruins just before end of the 2nd quarter. I can only watch the first half but with a scoreline of 21-10 I think Nebraska should carry this. Kenny Bell is an impressive playmaker. I like these Big 10 / Pac 12 match ups.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I've got a bit of a fantasy football dilemma evening.

My QB is a choice between Romo at Kansas or Freeman at New Orleans.

I know picking Romo on the road is tant amount to tossing a coin, so my problem lies with how good we think the New Orleans defense are. They appeared to be much improved last weekend but I still have a feeling that Freeman/Jackson could take them apart.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I've got a bit of a fantasy football dilemma evening.

My QB is a choice between Romo at Kansas or Freeman at New Orleans.

I know picking Romo on the road is tant amount to tossing a coin, so my problem lies with how good we think the New Orleans defense are. They appeared to be much improved last weekend but I still have a feeling that Freeman/Jackson could take them apart.

Romo. I don't think Freeman's head is in the game at the moment to be honest.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
They made heavy weather of both games, but the Texans are 2-0 for the 4th year running, I think.

DeAndre Hopkins looks a class WR draft to complement Andre Johnson.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Packers bounce back.

Rodgers threw for a club equaling 480 yards.
The 'Skins look appalling.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Raiders beat the Jaguars, get in there !

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
The Packers bounce back.

Rodgers threw for a club equaling 480 yards.
The 'Skins look appalling.

What a depressing three hours for Skins fans that was. Aside from Kerrigan and some decent pass rush in patches, it was a uniformly bad performance from every unit. The secondary is not just bad, it redefines the term. Rambo is not ready for the NFL yet, even the elusive Merriweather made bone headed challenges and knocked himself out. Griffin is out of sorts, still at least Alfred got some yards under his belt.

We look really bad at the moment, I am very concerned.

To add insult to injury my fantasy team got crapped on by Michael Vick of all people last night too.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
The Seahawks looked brilliant from what I saw last night. Their D owned Kapernick.

The Bengals will dispose of my beloved Steelers with ease tonight I suspect, unless Dwyer can add some impetus to the running game.

What's going at at Tampa Bay as well? Rumours that Freeman wants to be traded out. I'm replacing him with Bradford as my fantasy backup

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here