• Newcastle

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
There’s the inevitable goal from Rashford, honestly what clown would leave him out of a World Cup 1/4 final?

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Don’t disagree with them allowing the goal but who the hell was that line drawn from? Not exactly clear.
Agree. Not clear at all and that's the problem. It is presented as fact when it's anything but. Should be one look from VAR and if it's obviously offside within 20 seconds then disallow it otherwise go with the onfield decision.
Anyway absolutely delighted that Man U are now 2 up (and I loathe Man U but I loathe the Saudi takeover much more).

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Shame.

Newcastle have lost this now.

Best thing for us is if they are now smashed in totally so they don’t recover for a month or so; they’ll sink well out of the top six and we can go above them.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Looked like an own goal - poor connection by Rashford - but agree re WC.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Which one do we need to win to give us a better hope of Europe?

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Has form gone out the window, or has it stayed on the sofa, and opened another can of beer?

Jul 20, 2003
Nice

Paddy Power had what looked like a generous 2/1 on Rashford to score or assist in 90mins. Only let me put a tenner on but that's enough to send me out for a tea time beer.

Hoorah.

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Longstaff definitely up for a BAFTA next year for “Best on-screen scream”

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hopefully with Newcastle showing poor form currently with no wins in 4 in the league will see them fall out of the the top 7

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Man United getting their act together and getting top 4 and a league cup whilst Newcastle implode in the league and miss out on Europe after the media love in of brave Eddie and lads would be delightful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here