Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official "Let's all laugh at Swindon" thread

PolskaSaint

Apr 24, 2011
Why we don't like Swindon? Who else we don't like? Everyone on here really not like lots of teams. Seems strange to have so much hatred. If we win league maybe we won't hate others anymore because we can just celebrate our team?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Payback for the scummiest fans I've ever met. The homophobic abuse they gave me and my 11 yr old son on the first day of the season was about the worst I've ever heard.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
sidewaysmove.jpg

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Why we don't like Swindon? Who else we don't like? Everyone on here really not like lots of teams. Seems strange to have so much hatred. If we win league maybe we won't hate others anymore because we can just celebrate our team?

If that's your idea of hatred you need to get out more. Actually the reason we dislike Swindon is that they have not got over the fact that we knocked them out of the play offs. They have looked down on us for some time and now that the proverbial boot ect. we are rightfully extracting the urine, that's banter not hate.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Listen matey. You're on pretty thin ice with that argument posting it on a messageboard that doesn't really care about your team. They were merely this season's fluffers before the only rivalry next season.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Back on February 9 they started their 'Countdown to 52 points' on The Townend. At that time they were on 31 having played 30 games. They should now change the thread title to 'Countdown to 42'. Some of the most vitriolic, homophobic fans we have to encounter-hope they go into free-fall straight through League 2.

PolskaSaint

Apr 24, 2011
We have lots of builders and plumbers in Poland that come from Swindon. They come to make better life for their family.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Their chairman looks like he running them down. Paynter gone, Cox gone, Austin gone, Greer gone, league 1 gone....begs the question where has all the money gone? Who owns their ground btw?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
But Swindon do have an advantage next season, they know what to expect when they play Crawley again :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here