Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** The official 'Just got in from Watford' thread ***

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
My only regret is that we didn't score a "proper" goal, their goalkeeper will have nightmares about that for weeks.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
I only had to drive back to Luton, with the heaters on full on my feet, and it still wasn't until I was halfway back up the M1 before I could start to feel my toes again. Didn't help that I was in seat 9 - right next to the edge of the stand. Brrr. Still, plenty of jumping about at the end to try and keep warm!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
got back at 6.55pm at lancing.....great journey home!!

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
i too can join the just got in and settled back with a glass of red. I had the heaters on full driving back and can only just feel 10 toes now.

Quote of the day for me

"Is this your fire drill, is this your fire drill" when 5 mins from the end they all started to leave on mass from the main stand!

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Passed the lads on the way home in their VIP coach - gave them several blasts on the horn and got a wave from Gus. The perfect way to warm up.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Frozen but absolutely buzzing.Fantastic from the lads.

Sep 1, 2010
i too can join the just got in and settled back with a glass of red. I had the heaters on full driving back and can only just feel 10 toes now.

Quote of the day for me

"Is this your fire drill, is this your fire drill" when 5 mins from the end they all started to leave on mass from the main stand!

A Glass? surely you mean bottle Lord B

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
well, that was incredible. I think that is the most comprehensive demolition of a side I have seen. Watford were pitiful and we totally bossed that game. Birdcutt and Dicker were IMMENSE!!!

10/10 today

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Awesome display from us today -I don't get to see us that often, but was very impressed with today's performance.

Got a text from a Watford supporting friend, he said we were one of the best teams to play there this season!

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
Back in Poole at 7:30

For me our performance today was better than the demolitions of Charlton and Peterborough. We just lacked a little finesse in front of goal. Watford didn't get a look in. If we were cold, spare a thought for poor Brezovan who had next to nothing to do.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Walked all over them for most of the game and looked very comfortable. We missed the cutting edge in front of goal which could have cost us if they had got lucky but otherwise it was as good as Charlton, Peterborough performance for me.

Dicker and Elphick stood out for me but it was a good all round team performance.

And all this without Bennett, Noone, El Abd and Ankergren

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here