Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The ***official*** Ipswich fans didn't like Brighton or the Amex thread

Town fan

Feb 26, 2012
We may well have taken exception to the banners on Saturday however we must acknowledge that the vast majority of ordinary Ipswich Town fans were less than comfortable with what happened.

Let's not therefore start a never ending hate thing with ITFC which, after all like BHAFC, is a good solid club with no history of disagreeable fans etc. - well no history in fact.

Exactly. I'm an Ipswich fan and if you were to take a nose through TWTD site you'll all see we're as pissed off at that little bunch of tw*ts as you are.

Every club has a group or idiots - it's inevitable and they in no way represent the rest of us.

From what I can tell most enjoyed the day (apart from the scoreline).

I'm sure you're all too intelligent not to recognise this.

Regards and best wishes for the rest of the season.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I said it was hilarious. How is that sensitive?

I find reading others fans views FASCINATING. I'm interested in the psychology of it and how people's views are affected by the match, the score, the weather, etc. Can I suggest that those that aren't dont bother posting in future.

With regard to the "I hope they don't like it" comments. How the f*** can you justify that opinion? The place is already a fortress despite the large away attendances and I hope they stay large.

I'm not talking about you, I'm talking in general, it's just every week people pick out one or two comments and get in a tizz about it. It's like Ipswich fans saying all Brighton fans are tossers because of the prostitute reference in the retaliation banner thread. You can pick out idiotics posts from every forum from every club about every subject. I made no comment about hoping they dont like it!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I am mortally offended !!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
All clubs have their 'good' fans and their idiots so I take all comments about the Amex as a pinch of salt...but to say it is souless...think Ipswich fans were the quietest I've seen there...Wrexham made much more noise!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here