Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 'Official' I'm watching England v Italy thread.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I was gonna bring out my Listen-ometer for Keane, but he managed to sneak several in before I could replace the batteries. Unfortunately, Andy Gray had decimated them after 15 mins of TalkShite monitoring this morning. :annoyed:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well I assumed it was that, when England played Brazil in Qatar it was pretty clear they must of been paid a fortune but Switzerland?
Ahhh you might have hit on it there.

Qatar was all about FIFA UEFA votes/politics.
Maybe, even though they got right royally screwed then, the FA haven't learned their lesson. (Or the Italians)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What's going on with the advertising hoarding? It's like it's a green screen as it covers the cameramen's legs, and andy carroll's hair when viewed close up (not so much from a distance).

1-0 italy.

Yoda

English & European
What's going on with the advertising hoarding? It's like it's a green screen as it covers the cameramen's legs, and andy carroll's hair when viewed close up (not so much from a distance).

1-0 italy.

Nope. I just put it on for a few minutes, and they are using cgi to superimpose, really badly I must add, the animated advertising. You can see from some of the camera show the normal hoardings

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Geeeet iiiiiin!

Great head. Come on England!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
We'll be number 2 in the world by the end of the night....even if we lose.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Good half England, passing and keeping the ball and a team full of youngsters with hunger to succeed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here