Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official "Home Alone" Xmas Day Thread. Have a good day all

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
I know a fair few here will be not having the traditional family Xmas for various reasons so here is wishing you all the very best for today. We are one big family here on NSC, with a common love, so I hope to meet old mates and make new on this thread over the holiday period. Bless you all. geoff

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
I really hope you do have a good today Highway.

And you mate, am all set up here. got a friend popping by for an hour later, and am gonna cook myself the perfect Xmas lunch! perfect cos everything will be exactly how i like it lol, with no arguing over the last roastie! Will settle down to a couple of movies too and try to have a kip later before the MCG test. Have a good day mate

Jake Manthorpe

You anoy me
Jan 3, 2008
Whitehawk
Your not wrong! I'm at RAF brize norton chilling in my room on my ones.. Merry Christmas mate! And more importantly happy birthday Jesus :drink:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Seasons Greetings to everyone on NSC

Have a great day.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Your not wrong! I'm at RAF brize norton chilling in my room on my ones.. Merry Christmas mate! And more importantly happy birthday Jesus :drink:

Amen to that mate. At the last minute I was invited to a midnight Carol and Mass at Arundel Cathedral, blimey it was freezing in there, how they survived the cold there a few hundred years back i will never know! It was packed out and lovely singing. Must say the walk to the car was the coldest i have ever experienced in my life, was 1-30 am. God Bless mate and take care

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Have a really enjoyable day mate, from what you've posted on here and your polite manner you deserve it! Let's hope we can get the best present, those 3 points tomorrow :thumbsup:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
You're never alone on here. There's always someone about - even those less desireables!

A Merry Christmas to one and all.

Just having a coffee then I'll be heading out to pick up the pressie for you lot.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Have a really enjoyable day mate, from what you've posted on here and your polite manner you deserve it! Let's hope we can get the best present, those 3 points tomorrow :thumbsup:

3 points would be the best pressie, and I dont care if its gift wrapped or not!

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Morning. I'm on my own today and tomorrow so will try and occupy myself as best as possible :)

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Morning, a lunch of Pasta (i cooked it yesterday and had some too, looking forward to it!) listening to loud music, watching Dr Who later. Might catch eastenders too. WIth any luck a couple of mates will come over in the evening. I want a pickle.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Morning. I'm on my own today and tomorrow so will try and occupy myself as best as possible :)

happy xmas mate. given the crap on telly its not that easy to occupy ones self is it lol.am listening to rick wakeman show on planet rock, good old risque xmas day humour. take care mate

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Morning, a lunch of Pasta (i cooked it yesterday and had some too, looking forward to it!) listening to loud music, watching Dr Who later. Might catch eastenders too. WIth any luck a couple of mates will come over in the evening. I want a pickle.

Hi KneeOn
I nearly ended up with pickles but no cheese, thankfully a pal dropped some off lol. Mince pie airlift due at midday. Take care mate

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I know a fair few here will be not having the traditional family Xmas for various reasons so here is wishing you all the very best for today. We are one big family here on NSC, with a common love, so I hope to meet old mates and make new on this thread over the holiday period. Bless you all. geoff

No need to be alone, I know exactly what you need, a pair of Zebra Finches !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here