Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Cracking angle for Frasers goal.:clap:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
We're all over them, but just the one goal so far still doesn't feel very secure ...

Where did you get that graphic? It's great.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
279 Albion at Hereford

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
strange this the names most prominent are Davies,and Dicker and on Saturday I hardly heard their names ..................had a bit of a bollocking methinks

We can't really say about Dicker because we haven't seen enough games to really tell but as for Davies, why would he get a bollocking, there's no reason for him to. I'm sure many people will disagree, but he puts in a great amount of effort every game, yes the finish hasn't been great but that has nothing to do with work rate.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Nice stabbed half volley from Cox

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
We can't really say about Dicker because we haven't seen enough games to really tell but as for Davies, why would he get a bollocking, there's no reason for him to. I'm sure many people will disagree, but he puts in a great amount of effort every game, yes the finish hasn't been great but that has nothing to do with work rate.

you won't get any argument from me and I'm sure the goal WILL come

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Maybe if you had your birthday more often, we wouldn't be in this relegation dog fight. Damn you! It's all your fault!

hahaha... I'll tell my wife that from now on, August to end of May, every Saturday is my birthday! :clap2:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Time for OGH to come on and make it 2-0 ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here