Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official have a laugh at a Palace fan thread.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Re: Re: Re: The official have a laugh at a Palace fan thread.

Perry Milkins said:
Frank..he doesn't. You live near to Croydon than he does.
He just does not listen PM. I live nearer to Brighton Fanky boy!!!! :blush:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The official have a laugh at a Palace fan thread.

paulie said:
So i hear, must be very pleasing. What's that got to do with Frank mentioning Croydon as the root of all evil every 2 minutes?

Yes CB I was there. I've seen us v Plymouth, QPR and Stoke over the last 3 weekends, and let's be brutal there has been nothing at all good about the performances or trips (save the post-match binge drinking in Sheperd's Bush!).
I will give Selhurst a miss this weekend!!! Family Day. It will be child abuse to take any kids to watch that.:lol:

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The official have a laugh at a Palace fan thread.

bhaexpress said:
Its just that you are so easy to wind up. One of these days you'll learn !

I have very little to learn from a boring old sod such as yourself. I just find it funny you getting into a tiz about Croydon, when you live in, wait for it, Bromley. There isn't much difference between the two is there?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The official have a laugh at a Palace fan thread.

paulie said:
I have very little to learn from a boring old sod such as yourself. I just find it funny you getting into a tiz about Croydon, when you live in, wait for it, Bromley. There isn't much difference between the two is there?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I beg to differ Paulie.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The official have a laugh at a Palace fan thread.

paulie said:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Oh dear Paulie, as usual you're wrong, I live quite ear Bromley that's true but not actually in it. As far as it goes I think the vast majority of people who live in Bromley would be deeply offended to be compared to Croydon let alone SE24.

Anyway, as usual you get off the point, you have to admit that Palacfe are pretty tragic right now. And yes you're still a bore who will no doubt feel the need to make another pointless (and witless) reply.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The official have a laugh at a Palace fan thread.

bhaexpress said:
Oh dear Paulie, as usual you're wrong, I live quite ear Bromley that's true but not actually in it. As far as it goes I think the vast majority of people who live in Bromley would be deeply offended to be compared to Croydon let alone SE24.

Anyway, as usual you get off the point, you have to admit that Palacfe are pretty tragic right now. And yes you're still a bore who will no doubt feel the need to make another pointless (and witless) reply.

Was it true that you were on here once wishing everyone Happy New Year at 12.01am (as PM'd to me by a Brighton fan)?

Sad, sad man.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Now stop it you two and let's get back to the point of this thread:

"When Brighton win and Palace lose, Oh Brighton you got me singing the blues"

God that song has had some airplay in the Cheeky Monkey household over the last few weeks.....and weeks....and weeks...

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :albion: :clap2:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Perry Milkins said:
It seems that Helmut Struntz is Ok.

Yeah but NelsonMuntz1 isn't. I should never have taken the piss on the main board, it wasn't even that bad, just two banterish posts and I'm banned from all forums on there. If anyone with connections can get me back on there I'd appreciate it and would obviously promise to stick to the Away end.

:p

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The official have a laugh at a Palace fan thread.

paulie said:
Was it true that you were on here once wishing everyone Happy New Year at 12.01am (as PM'd to me by a Brighton fan)?

Sad, sad man.

Sure, three years ago in the US when it was 7PM, wrong again, are you ever right ? You try so hard to look stupid and believe me you're getting really good at it :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The official have a laugh at a Palace fan thread.

bhaexpress said:
Sure, three years ago in the US when it was 7PM, wrong again, are you ever right ? You try so hard to look stupid and believe me you're getting really good at it :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I'm in the Alma in Addiscombe most Friday nights Frank with (usually) all 3 of my brothers. Remember my family you were so quick to insult, being a nasty and sad individual.

Pop in & ask for me and we can carry on this conversation rather than boring the people on this thread.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The official have a laugh at a Palace fan

paulie said:
I'm in the Alma in Addiscombe most Friday nights Frank with (usually) all 3 of my brothers. Remember my family you were so quick to insult, being a nasty and sad individual.

Pop in & ask for me and we can carry on this conversation rather than boring the people on this thread.

Oooooo ! Get you ! Threatening me now are you ? Funny how the likes of you can get personal then get upset when you get it back. Why would I want to go out of my way to drink in a pub full of ****s in the first place ? Shouldn't start being personal if you can't take it. Maybe when you grow up you'll understand that simple fact. Otherwise you will continue to be the cyber tosser you are now.

Don't cry !:tosser:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The official have a laugh at a Palace fan

bhaexpress said:
Oooooo ! Get you ! Threatening me now are you ? Funny how the likes of you can get personal then get upset when you get it back. Why would I want to go out of my way to drink in a pub full of ****s in the first place ? Shouldn't start being personal if you can't take it. Maybe when you grow up you'll understand that simple fact. Otherwise you will continue to be the cyber tosser you are now.

Don't cry !:tosser:
Behave yourself. You two have turned this thread into a soap opera. Use the PM option next time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here