Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official have a laugh at a Palace fan thread.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Come on then have a pop!!!

I really don`t care anymore.

We were pathetic on Saturday and deserve all the abuse we get.

Taylor is trying to put a brave face on it but I for one thought we were toothless.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Do i detect a new 1066 poster?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Croydonbloke said:

Taylor is trying to put a brave face on it but I for one thought we were toothless.

Harsh, its cruel to mock the afflicted, as if living Croydon isn't bad enough ! :lolol:

For the first time EVER, I'm beginning to wish well to Southend United.

The prospect of Sunderland, Palace AND Leeds all being relegated to League Two at the same time is simply delicious.

Or am I being too greedy?

Last edited:

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Re: Re: The official have a laugh at a Palace fan thread.

bhaexpress said:
Harsh, its cruel to mock the afflicted, as if living Croydon isn't bad enough ! :lolol:

Change the record - you're boring.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Re: Re: Re: The official have a laugh at a Palace fan thread.

paulie said:
Why he`s best ignored Paulie!!! Were you at that debacle on Saturday?

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Wilka said:
Croydonbloke you may wish to remove the "Back to the Prem!" from under your username :lolol: :lolol:
I`ll wait till after Christmas, as we`ve recovered from this situation before.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Re: The official have a laugh at a Palace fan thread.

Perry Milkins said:
You would have enjoyed the game Paulie. Ok it was inferior opposition but the passing and running was expcetional.

So i hear, must be very pleasing. What's that got to do with Frank mentioning Croydon as the root of all evil every 2 minutes?

Yes CB I was there. I've seen us v Plymouth, QPR and Stoke over the last 3 weekends, and let's be brutal there has been nothing at all good about the performances or trips (save the post-match binge drinking in Sheperd's Bush!).

Last edited:

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Maybe we'll play them in next Years's FA Cup 3rd round after they have possibly scraped through two rounds and we enter at Round 3? Don't really care if we ever play them again.

No tears shed for their demise, I remember the abuse those b@astards gave me when I did the turnstiles on the South Stand in the 70s. Urinating on a 14 year old cos I wouldn't let them in without a ticket sums up their scumballian attitude. May they rot, fester and decay in the South London Leagues.

TNBA

TTF

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

paulie said:

Ahh Paulie, what's more boring ? Me taking the piss out of Croydump or you being the humourless twat you so obviously are. Mind you I'd be miserable if I lived in Croydon too.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

Perry Milkins said:
Frank..he doesn't. You live near to Croydon than he does.

So why does he get into such a tizzy then ? Maybe he just works there. The good thing about working in Croydon is you're safe in the knowledge you don't live there.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The official have a laugh at a Palace fan thread.

paulie said:
So i hear, must be very pleasing. What's that got to do with Frank mentioning Croydon as the root of all evil every 2 minutes?

Yes CB I was there. I've seen us v Plymouth, QPR and Stoke over the last 3 weekends, and let's be brutal there has been nothing at all good about the performances or trips (save the post-match binge drinking in Sheperd's Bush!).

Nothing. I was just trying to engender a pleasant discussion. Didn't have you as a binge drinker (and whats that got to do with Palace's crap run -oh wait a minute!).

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The official have a laugh at a Palace fan thread.

paulie said:

Its just that you are so easy to wind up. One of these days you'll learn !

Croydonbloke said:

You deserve all you get, for supporting crud.

If your team are toothless, maybe they got a visit from some lads from those Streatham bars the night before :safeway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here