Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***** The Official guess the attendance v Reading thread. *****

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
If this one doesn't break the magical 22,000 then we never will. Well not until the new seats go in anyway.

I think we will have to wait untill the new seats go in before we break the 22k mark. Too many stay-a-way-yers. (new word)

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I think we will have to wait untill the new seats go in before we break the 22k mark. Too many stay-a-way-yers. (new word)
It's more to do with the 1901's aswel,also we have a lot of fans who live a fair trek from brighton and find it hard to get there during the weeks etc.Although the capacity is 22500 you will never get that for many reasons,tickets kept by for various things,corporate seats left empty,and like I said fans who live to far away and the ticket system means they're not available to buy.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I think it's great playing Tuesday.4 days off then back to work for a day ending with footy at the Amex & a few beers.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It's more to do with the 1901's aswel,.
:yawn:

Anyway, it's Reading, plastic tinpot club, no fans, no history, not a football town, all closet Chelsea fans, doubt they'll bring more than 500-600*

My guess, 20669

*see, I can make baseless claims too.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The kids dont have to get up for school, only three more home games, Reading are on fire so expect Brighton to win (maybe not), still in the mix for a play-off place. Reading should fill the away section. People want to sing-off their Easter egg consumption.
For me it all leads to the biggest gate of the season

21, 705
:lolol: :lolol: . There will be many home fan no shows, whilst Reading will fulfil their full 2,553.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here