Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official "Good luck Carlisle" thread

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
With no football to interest me till August, my summer wellbeing now DEPENDS on Carlisle f***ing over Leeds. The more heartbreaking, the better. I would like to see a STINKING penalty against Leeds in the last minute of extra time in the 2nd leg. A real humdinger. An utter travesty. Something that has "fix" written all over it.

That really would do splendidly.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
we're just about to leave.

is a shame carlisle couldn't sell their tickets they only sold something like 900, but will be a packed elland road otherwise, few beers in the sunshine and probably a woeful game of football but that's the way the cookie crumbles, 89th min winner in off johnos arse will do.

m.o.t. :thumbsup:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
watch out you are risking the wrath of the complete bodger starting a thread about Leeds (albeiit well disguised)

Come of Carlise

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
With no football to interest me till August, my summer wellbeing now DEPENDS on Carlisle f***ing over Leeds. The more heartbreaking, the better. I would like to see a STINKING penalty against Leeds in the last minute of extra time in the 2nd leg. A real humdinger. An utter travesty. Something that has "fix" written all over it.

I want MORE. Leeds 1-0 overall on 89 mins and in total control . A spectacular Riise like own goal followed by the season's dodgiest penalty would do it. :thumbsup:

Monkster

Ragamuffin
Jul 7, 2003
The Token Carlisle United Fan
we're just about to leave.

is a shame carlisle couldn't sell their tickets they only sold something like 900, but will be a packed elland road otherwise, few beers in the sunshine and probably a woeful game of football but that's the way the cookie crumbles, 89th min winner in off johnos arse will do.

m.o.t. :thumbsup:

Matasturb**ing on together?:ascarf:

think it's going to be a 1 goal game tonight........

*PARP*

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

What do you mean no football interest??

You mean you won't be watching the small matter of the UEFA Cup Final, Champions League Final, F.A Cup Final, Championship Play-Off finals, England prestige friendlies and EURO 2008??

:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here