Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The **OFFICIAL** Give Adkins loads from the South Stand thread

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Come next Saturday, sitting in blocks E, F, and G in the South Stand gives ample scope for reminding Adkins that if we 'keep up with them', we might do something this season...

Perhaps if he is reminded of this for 95 minutes, he might have a reality check ???

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
Someone at the Daggers match suggested a big banner (similar to the Cheaterfield brown envelope) with something like "Are we Keeping Up Adkins?".

Be great if something like that could be made and unfurled / passed along the South Stand - perhaps with a piccy of the L1 Trophy and Gus?

I'm no "Bannermeister", but someone PLEASE make it so!

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I will be hurling abuse from B block....Hammond ruined it with "that" celebration, and Adkins deserves it for his "keep up" comment

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I'm going to stand behind his dugout and call him name until he snaps.

Alex

Nov 3, 2010
Haha, oh dear. How pathetic.

Nice to see you're still jealous of the biggest club on the south coast though. Enjoy your league win and change the record, it really is boring now.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003

Nice to see you're still jealous of the biggest club on the south coast though. Enjoy your league win and change the record, it really is boring now.

hurray another Scumhampton fan to wind up!

Song list for the game:

"Did we keep up with you? Did we keep up with you? Did we keep up with you? Did we keep up with you?"
"We've got Gustavo, you've got a Physio, We've got Gustavo, you've got a Physio, We've got Gustavo, you've got a Physio"
"f*** off Adkins, Adkins f*** Off" (to the PompeyChimes tune)

Alex

Nov 3, 2010
hurray another Scumhampton fan to wind up!

Song list for the game:

"Did we keep up with you? Did we keep up with you? Did we keep up with you? Did we keep up with you?"
"We've got Gustavo, you've got a Physio, We've got Gustavo, you've got a Physio, We've got Gustavo, you've got a Physio"
"f*** off Adkins, Adkins f*** Off" (to the PompeyChimes tune)

Nice to see the cute nicknames are still being used too.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008

We are just happy we managed to keep up with you...

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun

If you don't like what is being posted on here, there is a simple answer - f*** off back to your own message boards.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

We've only just started.... :clap2: :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Or as Adkins would say "Do keep up"

Diatribe

Feb 3, 2007
change the record, it really is boring now.
funny thats what we've been thinking every time the physio mentions us when you win

"Im a Southampton fan and i've joined the Brighton board to tell you you are obsessed with us"

total divotry :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here